Reviews for Impossible
The Dark Insomniac chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
This is the first HP/CM crossover I've read and I really liked it! In a way, Reid and Hermione are a really good pairing! Great job! :D
LynnMalfoy chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
I just found this, and I'm so glad I did. I never would have thought of this crossover, but being a fan of both CM and HP, I can completely see how this would work. Would love to read more about them if the muses strike you that way again.
Ceralyn chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
I just read this story from beginning to end; it's now 4:56 a.m. I really wish I wasn't too sleepy to give this story a proper review the way it deserves...

In any case, I have never watched Criminal Minds, but this crossover was excellent. Any confusion I had was only due to new character being introduced and quickly sorted itself out throughout the reading. - I didn't have to do background reading on CM just to follow the story.

Loved Spencer, so I just might go check out CM anyway.

Wonderful, wonderful story! ...But now I need to go to sleep.
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
3 the story :)
kateydidnt chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Ok this is just pissing me off, I know you have your pairing that you want in this story, but WHEN has Ron ever made any indication that he expects the woman in his life to be a stay at home mother housewife?
Lightning Catastrophe chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
This has to be one of my all-time favourite fanfictions ever.

lt actually made me become a fangirl at any HermionxReid parts, & l just don't get all fangirly 24/7 either O_O more like once a year. So, Amazing Work!
scorpiustar chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
OH MY GOD! YOU HAVE TO DO A SEQUEL! I LOVE IT !
Lau chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
How sweet.

I especially liked that little touch of adding a quote at the beginning and end just like in the series. _

Adored it.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
This was so good!

Fantastic story! I absolutely loved it!
elbbubniaevili chapter 15 . 5/4/2011
Came across this story by chance and it has to be said this has to be one of the best crossovers between HP and a non Magical component (non-fantasy, Star Wars, etc) that I have ever read. I loved the whole story, especially the relationship between Hermione and Spencer. Good Job, can't wait to start reading what else you have written.
Laura Granger chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
i love this story so much
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
Just finished reading this story. I have to say, EXCELLENT JOB! The characters were all spot on. The story makes perfect sense. I could totally see the BAU being called in to investigate the mysterious murders of muggles by a dark wizard or witch. All in all, a VERY enjoyable story. Can't wait to read your promised sequel.
charming-witch chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
Another awesome story! I totally love it! Can't wait for the sequel.
polkysmiles chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
NOOOO! I LIKE THIS ENDING WAY BETTER!
polkysmiles chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Oh my goodness. My bestfriend is getting married in a few months. After reading this chapter I've decided that the day after her wedding, I'm gonna say, "So, how's the shagging?"
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »