Reviews for Impossible
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
This was so good!

Fantastic story! I absolutely loved it!
elbbubniaevili chapter 15 . 5/4/2011
Came across this story by chance and it has to be said this has to be one of the best crossovers between HP and a non Magical component (non-fantasy, Star Wars, etc) that I have ever read. I loved the whole story, especially the relationship between Hermione and Spencer. Good Job, can't wait to start reading what else you have written.
Laura Granger chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
i love this story so much
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
Just finished reading this story. I have to say, EXCELLENT JOB! The characters were all spot on. The story makes perfect sense. I could totally see the BAU being called in to investigate the mysterious murders of muggles by a dark wizard or witch. All in all, a VERY enjoyable story. Can't wait to read your promised sequel.
charming-witch chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
Another awesome story! I totally love it! Can't wait for the sequel.
polkysmiles chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
NOOOO! I LIKE THIS ENDING WAY BETTER!
polkysmiles chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Oh my goodness. My bestfriend is getting married in a few months. After reading this chapter I've decided that the day after her wedding, I'm gonna say, "So, how's the shagging?"
polkysmiles chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
E GADS! Rossi, Honey, I love you so much, but sometimes you just gotta let things slip!
polkysmiles chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Oh Spence-y... I have an unnatural love for Star Trek... And I'm Bipolar, and am kind of screwed up, so you could do as many profiles on me as you'd like. I think your quirks are adorable, and I'm socially awkward too! We could go on dates to little corner cafes and you could read my novels, and I could read your profiles, and we could be socially awkward together! ... Marry Me?
polkysmiles chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Have you ever thought of writing children's books? I mean, nothing like Heather Has Two Mommies or Everybody Poops, but like Harry Potter. I have 5 year old niece, and I've already read her al of the children's books I approve of. And I firmly believe if you were to try to get published, you would in a heartbeat. It's just that when I buy copies of books, I try to aim for more child friendly stuff because usually the little kids in my family end up reading what I read, or when I'm watching my niece I read to her (but she HATES picture books).
polkysmiles chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Hermione seems a wee bit OoC, but I'm sure there's a very reasonable explanation. I mean, there's really nothing about them after the war except the very vague epilogue, so it's easy to assume the war has hardened her and taught to be smooth and savvy as to not attract attention to herself.
blackhope88 chapter 15 . 1/27/2011
BEST CROSSOVER EVER!
blackhope88 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
AWESOME!
ZeraSnape264 chapter 15 . 1/14/2011
Wow... I loved this story... I never even thought of A cross over with HP and Criminal Minds... Amazing... Just loved it.. you rock
Ms Llewellyn chapter 15 . 12/31/2010