Reviews for Cursed
BlackKittenMaid chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
*drools* must.,. have... more..., chapters! PLEASE! I must find out what happens next, and you haven't updated in sooooooo long, I'm getting bored! Also, kagome and sakura's time go faster then the time inuyasha and sesshy was born in (though not at the same time jeez lol) so wouldn't it be more like 3 months if they where gone 3 days in Sakura's time? when you post your next chapter tell me and the other readers because I'm slightly confused on the whole idea. Also, if you say time runs faster in the future on there bodies or anything like that I might scratch your eyes out (because I'm part cat, . Meow, if you don't get it then NVM because I'm not going to explain it over and over again). Anyway, good luck on tne story and I hope to hear you soon! bye!
midnightblue08 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
the demon counter part is so perverted heheheheh
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
it's beautifully maddening!

i love it!
Mariana Lestrange chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
Is fucking perfect! sorry ;)

Is wonderful! thanks for writing!

please keep going!

you are doing a great job!
JqO chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
I enjoyed it! Can't wait for the next one... :D
crystal-roses13 chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Another awesome chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
crystal-roses13 chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
I like where this story is going. Hope you update soon!
XelaKitsune chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Update soon -
Reawakened Princess chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
I must admit that I am very impressed with your story. I cannot wait for the next update. You say that English is not your first language yet you are actually more well versed then most native speakers. You have done great work so far.
Rokkugoh chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Ew that rape scene made me want to puke in my mouth. Bleah! Anyways I really like the story. It's really good. Please update soon
Rokkugoh chapter 3 . 9/6/2010