Reviews for Letting Go
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
i love this story
Wolfie chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ahhhh,I LOVE this pairing. You've written it really well,I hope you write more,because even though its short its sweet. Short but sweet:)

There simply isn't enough fiction of this pairing to go around *runs off to write some*
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Why'd you stop there? -.-

As soon as I finished F4: 2 I've been looking for a fic like this. Thanks for posting!
PrincessJim4.0 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
where is the smut scene? i want to read it :3 it was an awesome tease though ;D
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh, lovely :)
Kitty Black Cat chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Ok that was amazing and you've just got to write more of this or at least another Surfer/Johnny fic! Seriously, you just have to. I'm to the point of begging for you to be inspired and have the time to write more! I LOVED this. It's just amazing. It's actually the second time I read this. See yesterday, there was the Fantastic 4 movie (the first one) and I just thought "oh I've got to find that fic with Johnny and the Silver Surfer that I loved so much. And then find others" Fortunately, I was able to find your fic again (and realized in shock that I hadn't left a review to tell you how awesome this was. (Shame on me. I normally review fics that impress me but sometimes I'm really not in a writing mood and can't find my words and tell myself I'll review later and forget) So anyway, unfortunately you're like the one of the only people who wrote for this pairing. I haven't find any other fics yet *sigh* so yeah, really, really hoping that you'll be inspire to write more for this pairing! I hate when I'm attracted to unpopular pairing 'cause I can never get enough of a pairing I really like so it really sucks when the number of fics is really limited. So anyway, a big thank you for writing and posting this! It was awesome!
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Man, this needs more reviews... I'm not much of a Surfer/Torch fan, but I loved this!

Keep it up!

Just.Looney chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I want a story now. This was a great scene but I'd like you to do a story also. Thanks for the HOTT slash.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 10/29/2010