Reviews for End of the Line
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Now, that is dark!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
EPIC. PURE EPIC.

Its and amazing story that I'd never would have thought about. And the reason I read Fanfics, because I always-eventually-find stories that just cause realizations, awe, ephiphanies, open my mind to possibilieties and just bring to light things I never thought about.

I did love SM, it was infact one of my first anime-before I even knew it was called anime or what anime is-and I admit I still have some of my vhs's. But eventually I matured and found plot holes and issues with the series. And the greatest one I had was how everyone of the Senshi seem to think that they were the path of RIGHT. And really I always fealt very uncomfortable with the whole Crystal Tokyo, and them ruling the city.

Usagi is a teen playing with 'grown-up' powers with a childs view of life, a 6 yr old at that if not younger. Naively destroying the world just to 'save' her city and bring 'justice, peace and love' to her small part in the world is something I can see her doing.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer series-and to an extent Angel: The Series-is a much better series because it deal with difficult decisions and they make mistakes-boy do they-but they LEARN from them, they work to avoid making the same mistakes and GROW from those actions. Buffy herself in the begining was something like USagi-innocent, naive, 'I just want to be normal'-but she grew into her role and bettered herself. Usagi never changes, she reamained a girl playing princess that for some reason everyone else played along with her. Buffy trained, learned, went to school, complained but did what she needed to do regardless and did the best to survive and make a future for herself, the Scoobies and those she protected. Usagi in comparison, played Video games all the time, was lazy, whined about everything, and didn't grow at all. She was not fit for power at all. Buffy trained, went to college and learned to suport herself and Dawn when Joyce died, Usagi never even looked into communicatin class or even politics and she was supose to RULE a city and the world?

I chose Buffy the Vapire Slayer over Sailor Moon anyday.

Xander is just pure amazing and has me simultaniously crying-yes, d mn you, you made me cry!-and cheering him on. Xander, the Xander you have shown here is the Xander that I know, in canon, is like if it ever came down to being one of the last ones standing. Xander is stubborn, strong willed (not the same!), loyal, faithful, resourceful, strong, and will do what has to be done. Hell, he LIED to Buffy early in the series to make sure that Angelus wouln't succeed in bringing Hell to Earth. And many other examples, so this? I can see it.

This is a Dark story. No doubt about that. But it is done in a realistic fashion when involving these two series. You put both of their beliefs-SM's 'I'm doing this because I want to save everyone, I'm saving them by doing this' naive action vs. BtVS 'F*ck, how do I stop this and save as many people as I can, even if I'm going to die in the process' or their second motto 'They destroyed (whatever it was) for no good reason, I'm going to make them pay for that.' which is still a more realistic motto than SM's.

Faving. So, so, so faving.

Will need to see what else you have written.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This was pretty nice. Also, it's neat to see another view of the actions of the Senshi, especially with the whole Crystal Tokyo thing. Good job!
WraithRune chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awww! A sad ending!
darkcuriosity chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
wow. that was seriously mind blowing. in a good way. i'm just stunned. this was very good. i loved your saving vs. destroying the world view point.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is one powerful tale.

Thank you.

Have you considered putting your abandoned ideas up for adoption instead of deletion?

Just a thought.
Serina Nightsong chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
The OOCNESS hit me like a train. Why even do a xover if you dont respect the characters? You clearly know nothing of SM, other then stupid Fanon like Crystal Tokyo nor their abilities or background. You might as well have well called them OCs.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Loved it!
Murdock Rane chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
wow this is one of your best works. great job.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
...

I'm...

Awed.

The Epic Awesomeness of this... Xander, the Last Samurai... Sailor Moon, Destroyer of The World...

...

I. Need. More.
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Secod best oneshot I have ever read, the best being a comedy for bleach that has the "King" of soul society being elvis presilly and beatinng aizen ad his croonies in five maybe six seconds.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
And you succinctly put to words what is wrong with the Sailor Moon universe. Granted, what I always rant about is the whole 'remove the darkness from man's heart' bit, but it is for the same reason that her spell caused the Great Freeze.

It was touching, man. Really. Not a single one OOC, least that I could tell.
Kazegami chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Epic. Period.
shadow patronus chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
WOW! just WOW!
Garnet Avi chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was strange. And super dark. An interesting interpretation, but the only quibble I'm going to make: how could Faith fight the senshi hand-to-hand, even briefly? I'm guessing short the Slayer mojo, she'd have to relearn her muscle control for fighting. I can see her having some moves that stuck with her, but the speed and reaction time? Even assuming she still remembered how to fight (mind or muscles), I always had the impression the senshi were magically strengthened, a bit like a Slayer, but maybe a little less. Still, stronger than a normal human. And I'm surprised their magic wouldn't make them more resistant to mundane weaponry (Sailor V did fight criminals, after all). But then, I guess your story wouldn't work?
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »