Reviews for The Prince and the Warrior Woman
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!
alexis chapter 31 . 3/17/2014
I really really really love this please continue
Guest chapter 31 . 1/27/2014
I love the story but can you like finish it already its extremely annoying when readers fall in love with a story and the author goes on hiatus lasting more than a year iv come across too many of those and to put it nicely it pisses me off so get your ass in gear! *throws tables and other fatal objects at author*
Guest chapter 31 . 12/11/2013
Great, great story! Why don't you finish it? It's rude to leave your readers hanging in an unfinished story wondering what's going to happen.
CH3LZx chapter 31 . 12/1/2013
Awesome story. :) Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/7/2013
I love your story! It is excellent! Very well written! Nothing too dirty in it, but it is still more adult version of story, excellent. Why have you stopped writing story, keep up-dating it. Got too much written to stop now. Besides, it is rude to leave readers hanging in unfinished story. Start UP-Dating It Again! I do want to make a suggestion proof-read your chapters and use your spell-check on your computer, it helps with errors. Keep writing, you have talent!
WarriorServent chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
YOU KILLED SOKKA?! HOW DARE YOU!
Whitewalkster chapter 31 . 8/20/2013
This is the worst. You can't just write such an awesome and kick-ass story and then leave me hanging! Eeeergh the cliffhanger is killing me, please please please continue
JasmineVsAngels chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
I read this story in 2 days and it took me forever but was definitely worth it! Thanks for writing it for us! Love it. Please update ASAP! :)
Anon7850 chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
Quedtion: why hasn't katara used blood bending as self defense yet?

Please update soon!
brancan2 chapter 31 . 6/26/2013
GAH! NO! CLIFF HANGER
it-starts-here chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
mother of god you are killing me, update soon. this is one of the only realistic, well written and engaging zutara fanfics ive read.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/12/2013
Continue ...
allycat1234567890 chapter 31 . 6/5/2013
Well this story is just about perfect! I love it! Welpp, go on being amazing!:D