Reviews for Meet the Parent
Jakeros chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
From the summary I figured one of two things: either this was going to be really good, or really bad.
I'm so glad it was the latter.
However...isn't Vrook's first name Lamar?
machievelli chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Posted July 7 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Post KOTOR: Like a lion in her den...

The piece started off with an oddity. You remove the memories from the main character, send him off on what is to all intents and purposes a forlorn hope, and when he gets back alive, you're upset that he doesn't remember things his previous persona would have known! I would have been even more upset if I didn't know some of the really stupid crap the US government has done... Think of a UN Ambassador calling on the Jews and Arabs to stop fighting 'like good Christians'.

Then the scene that really got me giggling. Helena literally playing emotional crack the whip both her daughter and her beau.

And the Bet was cute too!

Pick of the Week
tsujigiri chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Once more, *painfully* good - really well written too...
Evil Genius II chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Very well done, especially the ending.
lotbe chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Yayyyyyyy! Kudos for Revan's meeting with Helena. I always love this.. Thank you! That was fabulous!