Reviews for The Half Deamon
sarloos chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Even if you dislike the poem, this one would suggest the song version by celtic singer Loreena McKennitt, she does a beautiful job.
Lillith Roze chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Dude...*stares in awe* Dude... That was just plain awesome. It made me fel...;; Sorry. I'm sleep-deprived right now, so I'm slap-happy. But that was like "A Walk to Remember." It's so awesome, but it really gets you and makes you cry...although I didn't cry...just felt like it...*is confused* I'll just stop now. JA!
is creaturesmint but wont sign in chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I've just dug this bookmark out of my old browser files...and it's still saadd. :( Poor 'Yasha! And Kagome! : ( I've read the poem The Highway Man a while ago, and I like the way you made it Inuyasha style. :) Good job! _

*goes off and cries for poor Inuyasha, Down like a dog on the courtyard... ;_;*
Ame Kurayami chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I recently read The Highway man in class, and while I was looking for fics this had come to my attention. It is a nice adaption of the poem, yet it ended sadly as did the original. Bittersweet I must say. You did a good job.
Ceres McClure chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
This is a wonderful poem. I have The Highwayman memorized, and this does fit very well. They way you had original text and then your own was very creative and well done.
Marina chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Very well written! I know hte original story, and this does very well.
Outlaw1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
that wuz super! nevberread the poem ( i live under a rock) but thsi was soooo good! and sda..i'm trobled, i love sad stories _ *
Mujamo chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
*bows down to you* Oh bless you, bless you. I love this more than I can say. 'The Highwayman' has been one of my favorite poems for years, ever since I quoted it at a competition once in high school. I am amazed that you could put it into Inuyasha context. Amazed and quite pleased. You rule! This rules! *stops babbling now*
Talena chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
That was mean, crul, nasty, and worst of all sad!
Cat chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Aah, brings back memories of Loreena McKennitt. I sang melody while I read.. very cool.
ArouraLeona chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
::Whistles:: That was WONDERFULLLLL! I had to memorize the Highwayman in the seventh grade, and it is still one of my favorite poems in the world! That and the Raven. I love dark poetry!
sunling chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Ooohh...

I'm not very familiar with the poet, but the song Loreena McKennitt has made based on this poem is sad enough to bring tears to your eyes... and you've done an amazing job adapting this to Inuyasha. I cried when I read the end - well, I was sort of hoping you'd give it a happy ending, but this was so sweet and awful both. *sniff*
Golda Puka Lanka chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Very good adaption of the poem. Sad, but so is the original. _
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Aw, that's sad! I love that poem, the Highwayman. Nice rendition.
laz chapter 1 . 2/27/2002