Reviews for Double Play
LetItFlow0992 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Get out of here! I need to be alone right now.
icehizzari chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
First of all... I like Daikari more than Takari, generally, but after this story I'm not even sure anymore! I mean, I feel so bad for Takeru! I can sort of understand if Hikari wanted to break it off with him (I actually wouldn't have expected them to last FIVE years without breaking up at least once temporarily!) ... but to not even want to be friends anymore? That's kind of harsh-I mean, Ken did some horrible things in the past, and he was forgiven, right?

Overall, this was a great story-I guess it looks funny for you guys to see all these reviews in a row-it shows what a good story this was... I couldn't stop reading!
icehizzari chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
Man, this just keeps getting better! If I was Etemon, earlier I might have tried to convince Kari that her friends could make up with her, and then let the clone go back to the Digital World... but Etemon probably knows best! (And Etemon IS awesome-you can't deny that, LOL!)
icehizzari chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
Wow! This is an awesome story so far... man, it's just too bad that you aren't still writing these... you're a legend, man!
Littl J 169 chapter 10 . 8/6/2003
I loved the story it was very touching I cried to it. Do you know what sucks. That Davis can never have the real Kari.
Alex Warlorn chapter 9 . 8/5/2003
I know I said this over a year ago, but you said in your notes that Double Play's events would come up in Collage Years on occasion. I know that the last thing you need to suffer is plot or character overload.

But with the repeated comment on reconfiguration, and on how Kari's copy was composed of data, I keep thinking she might have been recompiled. And all the same, And looking at Collage Year, I again find myself thinking that Davis is still in love with Kari's clone rather than her. So what if Kari's clone was born from another person's data, digimon exist pretty much the same way, she had a mind and heart all her own, that's what counts.

E-mail me please, with a 'way' or 'no way' if anything. I'm asking.
LadyDevimon chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
hey! cliff hanger...ryte on!_
impmon to lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 5/29/2003
Another great fanfic. The ending was rather sad but I think it's justified because TK had over reacted instead of trying to find out what really happened.
Mr. Pokemaster chapter 10 . 10/19/2002
*Sniff* ... You're making me cry here... Still, great job...*Sniff*
Craig chapter 10 . 10/13/2002
IN DIGIMON: THE COLLEGE YEARS U BETTER PUT TK AND KARI BACK TOGETHER!I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT KARI WOULD HAVE EASILY FORGIVEN TK IF THIS WAS PART OF THE TV SHOW!
Ren chapter 10 . 10/9/2002
Wow! That was REALLY intense! I would have never thought in a million years that it would end up that way. *sob* Now i want to cry! *sniff*

I'm going to read "Digimon: The College Years" right now!
Alex Warlorn chapter 10 . 6/14/2002
You know . . . Sora's copy didn't have a soul, it had no mind or will of it's own. However, Kari's copy DID . . . whose to say she didn't reincarnate somehow in the digital world? Hey! It's a possiblity! I'm serious here!
Freedom Fighter chapter 10 . 3/25/2002
Wow... that was shocking! As I read this, I considered the possibility of it ending with TK and Kari going splitsville, but this... is just more heartbreaking than I would have ever thought. I feel so sorry for TK. Hopefully they'll get back together in "Digimon: TCY." Anyway, another great heart-wrenching story from you gets another two thumbs up! Keep up the good work, CC!
bsilo chapter 10 . 3/15/2002
Ooooh...Ohhhh It might be Takari after all! I am SO happy! And I am also happy that they did not break up really. It was part of Etamons charade! I love you!*

* Dont take it personally!
GameGuardian2x chapter 10 . 3/15/2002
Waaaaaaaah you made me cry. You are so MEAN to davis what did he ever do to you. why is everyone so mean to davis? 10/10 -1 for being mean to davis 9/10