Reviews for Kitsune Wabi
Aria-chan101 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Well, i figured I would just write one review instead of reviewing for each chapter sooo...this is good. I remember feeling so bad for hating Gin until I found out he really was a good guy...and this just made me remember all that...I think this is one of my favorite pairings too. And Gin's thoughts about Rangiku's potatoes were hysterical and totally what he would think too! Ah, well, I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Eagerly waiting XD
hitsugayataichoda chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
wHERS THE NEXT ONE?
I'm Made of Wax Larry chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
YOU THERE!

update soon cuz i'm falling in love with this story 3 :)
Strawberrycream11 chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
nice
cherryblossomnights1995 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
BOSHI-KUUUN! soo cute. great work! update soon please. :D
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
That was an excellent chapter! I enjoyed Gin's thoughts and the way you expressed his fatigue and reaction to Ran's cooking. The fox is a nice touch and I look forward to seeing where Gin take Rangiku for their first outing together. Keep it coming!
Lady chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
awwww! this story is perfect! *-*

i really love this chapter too...can't wait for the next one!
I'm Made of Wax Larry chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
I absolutely looooove your story! :D

Ever since those GinRan moments have occured in the manga, I've been dying to read some fanfics more than ever before!

Keep it going! You're a great writer! :)
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
That was a good chapter. You fleshed out some of Gin's backstory nicely. The fox is an interesting addition to the story given how much Gin could represent a kitsune. Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter and how Rangiku will react to Gin's new friend.
silentlyOnumb chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Aw little Gin and Ran are so adorable...I enjoyed this so much D And I admire your splendid painting of Gin character, great job !

Keep up the good work, I'll look forward the next chapter !
cherryblossomnights1995 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Yay! Thanks for the quick update.

I really liked this; Gin with a fox? SO adorable! XD

Keep up the good work!
cherryblossomnights1995 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Okay, there really HAS been a huge boom of Gin fans... but I've ALWAYS been one. I remember a few months ago I read a story about Gin being an undercover spy for Soul Society and it was REALLY good. I was like, "WOAH!" when I read that chappie, and I think whoever wrote the fanfic is psychic.

But anyway, I really like this story. It's sweet, but I feel like there's dark underlying... So update soon! And Happy Birthday! XD
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I enjoyed the chapter. I like the melding of the present with the past. That Gin is a master at hiding his emotions, giving those around him a sense of uneasiness, which I believe is an attempt to keep people at bay and away from him. Must have made him very lonely. Which is why Rangiku is important to him. Do continue. Would like to see where Gin goes on these night trips and where he will take Rangiku the next time he leaves. Good job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I liked the two chapters a lot )

it was really sweet and imaginative to create such a peaceful scene from the day they met )
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was an awesome start! I enjoy Bleach and the manga has been really good lately. I do hope Gin lives through this so Rangiku doesn't cry anymore. You have the makings of a good story and I am intrigued with where you're going to take this. Continue and keep up the good work!