Reviews for Just Be
Cesar chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Thank you so much for this fic. Please if you have time please write a sequel please and thank you.
Myriamj chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ok...ehm.. i agree with the prequel and sequel.
About racial preference of Phoebe's father...well, i think the pregnant is enough. Especially, 'cause Phoebe has goals and now, maybe she can't o could be more difficult.
I hope anything, prequel o sequel.
freaktrains chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I would LOVE for you to do a prequil and a sequil! Did you happen to make one?
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I don't know why, but it just seems right for Timberly and Chocolate Boy to be together, Tim knows more than her fair share about addiction concerning her Wally habit, and the money she spends on her wands and tu tu wardrobe.

Anyway, masterful representation of the parallels of the beginning infatuation of young love-Timberly and Andrew, versus Gerald and Phoebe, and Gerald's obvious bias and hypocrisy concerning the prior. ;D

Anyhoo, wonderful fic about the perils of teen love, and the complicated dynamic therin. Sometimes people write a Hollywood pregnancy where everything is wonderful and dad steps up, and it's all diamond studded pampers and sparkling formula, and other writers sometimes have such a bleak outlook that by the time you're done reading you feel the need to kill yourself and take a shower at the same time, but yours is a happy middle. It's not perfect, but there's a lovely hopefulness in yours that is refreshingly different, along with another writer I'm enjoying, and I applaud you.

I'm running out of room, so I just want to say please continue to favor your fans with whatever your generous heart and fingers gifting us with, oh yes, and your brain too, very important that brainy thing in the head, because that's where the ideas are.

The appendix however, not so important for writing.

What? I warned you about the weirdness ahead of time.

'Roar
The Pink Bow and The Blue Hat chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this is simply AMAZING this is the first time I ever read a fic about gerald and pheobe and this one is realy good thnx so much
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Exllcent fic here
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Awww I loved it!

Personally, I think it's more of a culture thing than a racial thing. I mean 'racial' always seemed superficial to me, like skin color or something; 'cultural' sounds deeper. XD. Thee are so many unwritten rules in different cultures that it's almost inevitable for both sides to offend each other or something. Like for example, in my culture it's considered bad manners to call anyone older than you by their first names; there has to be a salutation before it. Am I still making sense?

Ok,!so enough seriousness. I LOVED how you portrayed phoebe and gerald!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hee! It was the Chocolate Boy/Timberly pairing that drew me to this fic more than Gerald/Phoebe. Is that bad?

Anyway. It's interesting how you bring up the racial premise to your fic, with how there's often disagreements between parents and their children when they date people who are of a different race. It's especially interesting that Phoebe's father would dislike Gerald for his race, considering that he married outside of his race himself (unless, like his last name suggests, he has both Japanese and white American ancestry), but it's still an intriguing concept you've presented.

I also liked the implications of Chocolate Boy, I mean Andrew, and Timberly being together. Fics on the "Hey Arnold!" site often neglect to mention Timberly (I know I'm guilty of it), so it's refreshing to see her not only being in a fic, but having an integral part in it, with you showing that she's growing up and is becoming her own person, but of course, will have to defy her parents and two (over)protective, older brothers in order to do so.

Lastly, the Gerald/Phoebe moments were nice, and the pregnancy didn't take up too much of the fic and wasn't overdrawn... (like mine is, hahaha). But anyway. Their chemistry was beautiful, sweet, and laid back, just as I always imagined it would be, but of course, not without its own obstacles to overcome.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/26/2010