Reviews for Never Fall Away
CrystallizedStardust chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I need more please please please with a cherry on top. And i love this story cause its awesome.
lalaland01 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Really enjoyed it! Such a good read...please update! :)
tigereyekum chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
oh god i love this story. i love lana in this more than in the other story. she's diffrent, she is so grown up. why don't you keep writing on this story? it is such a great idea. please please continue this. thanks
ka72ty chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Please another chapter!
The Cynical Nerd chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Wow.. hahaha, this is great.

I have never seen an episode of Supernatural... not one. I was just interested, cos i saw yoir vidlet on YouTube, and it was awesome but way too short.

Anyways, keep up the awesome work! MORE SOON, PLEASE!

Sincerely, nickiR0x
TheMsMorra chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Well after clicking on your trailer of this stpry on youtube, I decided I just had to check out this story! Adam was so underused, but (for me at least) made such an impact on the show, and he deserves more attention in the show. Anyways, I like what you're doing with this story! I know its been a bit since you've updated, but I really think you should soon! Beaucse it's great!

Anyways, I've rambled enough. So update soon please, and keep up the good work!
XSPNxLegacyX chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
That was so good. Please update soon!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
awesome update the boys are there cant wait to see what happens next hope you can update real soon:)
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
i totally love this story! its so fantastic! amazing job! this chapter was kinda sad! i love the relationships and friendships! i cant wait to read more!
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Absolutely loved it!
Xoo chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
I loved this chapter and I hated it!

I was so sorry for Adam and his mom but at the same time I was loving the couple interaction. Only thing is that at times you can make the couple action a little too on the sappy side, it needs a little more realism I think.
Grace Knows Best chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Loved it. I find it funny that Kathryn asked Lana to flirt with her teacher to get a good grade. And I love the chemistry between Adam and Kathryn. Her nick name "Kitty-Kat" is beyond cute. I hope ya'll write more chapters soon.
North Caskett chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I just keep reading this over and over. I love it! Though I am a little worried that you'll focus too much on the romance and not enough on the family side of things if that makes sense, family is after all a central theme in Supernatural.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
wow really loved it hope you update this story real soon awesome job girls:)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010