Reviews for Dark Lover
SexiiFoxii chapter 9 . 6/2
Can you please please PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY!
AgnetCoCo chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
I hobe that you have not forgotten this story ; )
junleyareo33 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
awesome story so far
The Lone Rurouni chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
A very interesting, good, and different story so far. Any updates planned for this story?
Nemesia23 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
A very cute story. Heh, a jealous Kakashi is adorable. )
Prescripto13 chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
It must be hard on Kakashi to watch and wait. That saying about being so close yet so far away seems to reflect his situation well.

Amusing how he deals with Uzu's suitors when she isn't looking, lol.
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
love the story and the plot please do continue!
SarahNThatcher chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
You like most people project a thought pattern when you write. It's like a painter who goes through moods. Like your earlier wrok was your blue period. All of the color schemes were light blue or royal blue. Now most recently you've been in a peach/gold period. It's like that's been the color scheme of the last three fics.

Just an observation, since I stalk your work I tend to pick up on these things...
dizzydani666 chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
Very Good
Prescripto13 chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
A nice peek into the strength of their link, Kitsune.
Cha's Aegis chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
I like how this is showing the budding and developing bond between Kakashi and Uzu. It's cute how she's focused on Wolfy! O
AminalCrackers chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
I absolutely adore this fanfic. Your writing style is so unique and a nice reminder that some beautifully written fan fictions are out there. I do hope you continue updating and I can't wait to continue reading this 'til the very end.
skie89 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
I cant wait to see where this goes! Just what abilites does Uzu have?
Prescripto13 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Kakashi's home would be fun to explore in this one-I think I'd be just as curious as Uzu! His vigil over her was also well done.
dizzydani666 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011