Reviews for The Struggle Within Peace
Lisiane chapter 9 . 11/25/2019
Nice!
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 9 . 11/17/2017
I wish there was more lol. Loved it tho
GillianLSteele chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
I can't believe you ended this here!
dixie326 chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
Parts of Charlie's letter to Hermione made me think of Darcy's speech to Elizabeth at the end of Pride and Prejudice. Not sure if that was intentional or not but either way I loved it.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
really sweet
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
I loved this it was really cute! I hope to read more of your work :D it was great!
beulah2013 chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
loved it! would love to hear more of Charlie and Hermione though.
kayleigh101 chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
this is really good :)
JaneA0202 chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
i really hope there will be sequel, because if not, this is one of the worst engings I have ever read.
foreverkake chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
aww i love this story
seheronelves chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Awww That was nice :D I just wish we could have seen more of them :)
Daerwyn chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
Oh! It was great! Nothing over the top and nonrealistic! It was real and it was perfect! Great job!
Kamilla Go-Go chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Loooovely! I liked how you made their relationship believable. Nice plot, nice descriptions, nice characterizations.

And I absolutely adore the ending. Sweet and filled with hope for the future. I felt my heart swell! Wonderful! Thank you!
HP0247 chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
First off, your writing is delightful and well structured -thanks for that.

I have read very few Charlie/Hermione stories, I'm still kinda rubbing my chin trying to figure out if I like them together or not (I'm a Draco/Hermione shipper). But, I thought you did a good job in making them a viable and believable couple. I am still slightly puzzled as to how the 'attraction' started, it was fuzzy to me. Regardless, I enjoyed the story overall, and again, well written.

Thanks for sharing.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
This was cute, I absolutely loved it :)