Reviews for Of Violet Lips and Scarlet Drips
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Oh my gosh I loved it! All the angst! They really are one messed up couple! But isn't that why we love them?! Thanks for writing another gem!
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Wow, this was really great! Thanks for the awesome read!
lovely smile chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Beautiful!
RomyFan chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is really good! Angst can be a lovely thing when it comes in the form of these two! And given the ending, it's all the better!

Wonderful work!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hey, nothing wrong with angst, especially Rogue and Remy angst. They're so good at it, they've got it down to an art form. Nice job :-)
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
:) Good
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That's quite beautiful.

Thanks for writing it.
alliekat35 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I know that to be the basis of Remy and Rouges realationship (in the comic growing up). As usual yo do a superb job writing the characters the way they should be written according to their charateristics in the comics/movies. I wish I could write like that.
ScarletMask chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Perfect. Absolutely great. Loved the way you portrayed them here, their relationship. Really, really good story.
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow... I can't believe I almost missed this, I had no alert?

This was just delicious, a real delicacy! It's like a delectable treat, you know it's not good for the body but it makes the soul feel real good. And it made my soul do back flips! There relationship is almost like that and /or they make eachother the treat they can't have or won't have.

Those two bring so much pain and anguish on one another but still in some light carry so much joy and love to eachother. I say this all the time but it's true, they are so relatable (realtionship wise), kind of reminds me of that Eminem song featuring Rhianna... That is who they are, they bring in the calm before the storm, then the beauty that follows the devastating aftermath...

Oh and I love the Angst, they are the best I say! You can never have to many of them! Keep them coming!

Again, this was true vision and I solute you to a job perfectly done!

Mucho amor,

~Ru
Payla chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Inspiring beauty and ripping pain. More Soon Please.
AlpineWood chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
it amazed me how much you managed to explore in only 2000 words, I don't know how you did it. It didn't feel rush, in fact, it felt as if I was going on a long, painful and wonderful journey through their world. Incredible work.
onyxred chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
wonderful work! very intense, good work.
Noshin chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That was really good. Well written, well analysed. One of the few oneshots I really like.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This one-shot is utter perfection. I love the way you used her differences in the movieverse, quiet, but with the dangerousness that comes from no longer being new to her powers. That full circle was one of the most beautiful things I've read. "I felt y' starin' at me," he murmered. "I liked it."

The imagery was beautiful and I could really feel everything lying beneath the surface and between the lines and it just drowns the reader, and it's better than just plain angst: it's more what it takes to deal with their issues and their hurts and turn them into something beautiful. And sometimes they have to find themselves before they can finally be together. It's REAL.

I love this. This is right up there with Mesoc's one-shots and "Maybe." This is amazing. Thank you for sharing this piece.