Reviews for Taming the Demon
Rize Shirosaki chapter 3 . 11/18
"Why are you in the ground?Cause the cement's pretty." LOL Shiro ! That was hilarious LMAO !
JayChesh chapter 9 . 1/15
shidoni16 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Oh please update. This story is cool. Update. Please?
33roses chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Love the chapter can not wait for the next
33roses chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter
lucidatray7 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Here's what I have to say since I don't really like Grimmjow that much (and this is just my opinion, so you can ignore it if you want): Give that blue-haired prick hell.
Oh, and your fanfiction is good, a little OOC, but still very good.
Akira Namikaze chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
I wish I could swat that arrancar with a newspaper good story til you update again :)
Namna-dono chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
My friends would never understand that. I'm half Human, half Shinigami, and half Hollow.

Ichigo is 1and 1/2 of a person? Awesome:
Account Cleared chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Its me Yuffie097, I changed my username. :D

Yeah, I also pronounce things like they are spelt, so my friends call me 'Northerner' for some reason. ." -is from Texas- I dont think my dad being from New York helps... XD

SO MUCH HAS CHANGED SINCE YOY LAST UPDATED. Like I dont hate Grimmjow like I used to... In fact he is one of my favorite characters, and GrimmIchi is my new favorite yaoi pairing(HichiIchi is second now... but its the most beautiful thing ever when I find the three of them together. -happy tears-) I am even writing my first yaoi fanfic. (GrimmIchi).

ANYWAY. Can't wait for the next update~* :D

Oicherealtai chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
Baww, das so qte :)

I don't care how slow/fast you are as long as you update sooner or later. Or sooner. ;)
Hikari-Pandora chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
Thanks, that;s quite a lovely story you've got here and the pair of them is so damn cute. I;ll be tagging along enjoying the story, ja...
anime-lover890 chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
A very good story, I like how emotions are new to Shiro and how he deals with them, and the lightning in Ichigo's inner world when he's angry was a really good idea. I can't wait to see what happens when they go to Hueco Mundo, I like how Grimmjow is a lil different in this fic as he is usually seen as a hot headed idiot. I hope ya update as soon as ya can _
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Finally, an update! YESSSSS! I wish there was lemon...but ya know, I can deal.

And if it take you another 5 months to update, I will clobber you.
TealEyedBeing chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
x3 aww i loved all their little cuddles~~
Quetzalcoatls chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
another great chapter even if it did take a while! i can't complain though i'd just be a hypocrite after the wait i just got done putting my readers through! - update soon!