Reviews for An End for Mockingjay
Vic chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Nice story!
I'm not completely happy on how you took the relationship of Katniss and Gale, but it is still better than having us with no information on what happened after. I like that Katniss returned to the Capitol and specially the part where Peeta asks her to marry her.
Azalea B chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was amazing! There was not one time that I caught (and trust me, I catch a lot of mistakes) that you switched to past tense! It was wonderfully written, and it sounded just like how Suzanne Collins wrote it! you totally captured Katniss and Peeta and Gale and Haymitch's and everyones personalities. Amazing job! :D
cheerleaderwitch chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I seriously wish SC would've actual written an epilogue like that at the end of MJ. This is seriously one of the best FanFics I have ever read!
Browniangel chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Thank you so much, I was so disappointment with the last book. It left me feeling so unhappy. I was so grateful to have found this story.

You captured everyone characters so well. I loved how you showed Peeta and Katniss relationship develop. How Katniss still has her doubts but with Peeta help she able to move forward.

Loved how Paylor and Plutarch have changed the way districts now have been changed. It was really amazing to see how Katniss was able to see what she has help create a new world of peace and no more deaths for children or anyone a whole new world.

You were able to see how Katniss starts her relationship with her best friend Gale he even gave her away. Haymitch is still part of their lives. Katniss mom has become a part of her life even her grandchildren lives which was beautiful.

Peeta still asking Katniss real or not real to keep the original to the book was great. I know feel like this book is finished now. Thank you it was the perfect ending, just enough to be emotional to know Katniss and Peeta lives were fore filled with happiness and love in the ends, brilliant just beautiful brilliant.
Anna chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Thank you so much for this! Screw the ending in the book. This was way more satisfying, without actually changing anything. Lovely. Now I feel like I finished the book.
Thank you.

/Anna Blixt, swedish fantasy author
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Very very good!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aww i loved that! But i dont like Gale. I LOVE PEETA MELLARK.
But te boy shiuld be called Rye Finnick Mellark, and the girl Mayslee Hope Mellark. But still amazing!
frances chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
OMG thank you so muuuch for this ending really. I was so dissapointed with the real ending but after reading yours Im wondering if you are the real SC xD, you seriously made me cry and enjoy it, you capture the writting essence that where on the first two books and got lost somehow on the third... Thank you because this was the ending I was hoping for and I got to read it
Frances chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
KaraokeLeo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was great! I enjoyed it a lot, mostly because you wrote so much like Collins! It was amazing! I would have liked to see a more gradual change in their relationship..., but I still think you did excellent.
-KL
Chikuma Kanagaki chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wow... Just Wow!
Marco Hernandez chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Thank you so much! This will help me rest my worried mind. :) It really filled in every gap that Suzanne overlooked so carelessly. You must have really absorbed the characters and found a way to show what they would act like. Gales protectiveness, Peetas persistence, Haymitches ability to keep secrets. Katniss' uneasy mind and how she spends her days thinking and thinking. Thank you!
Ins Santos chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Hi :)
I'm InĂªs and I'm from Portugal.
I just want to say that this is the best finale I could read for the story.
I finished reading the mockinjay a couple of days ago and it just killed me. I cried so much. I felt so bad for Katniss and Peeta. I wasn't expecting a happy ending but for sure, I wasn't expecting an so depressing and sad ending. I've been sad since that moment and I think that finally now that sadness will go away. I will take this fic like it is the only ending that happened.
I'm truly happy and grateful now cuz you wrote this. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I actually really likes it. Thanks for sharing.
Bianca chapter 1 . 1/26/2013