Reviews for An End for Mockingjay
Dandelionflower chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ok I really hated that. You do know that the hunger games story is set in the future, right? And seriously, you made it seem like it was set in the past. I really hated that epilogue too. Like, I didn't even understand what the fuck u were trying to incorporate ther, but ya suck at writing, so just please give up now.
ira chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
this is perfect you know ..
Thanks for making this so beautiful.. because me also unsettled with the ending story of the mocking jay.. I cried once i finish reading it.. it's just so katniss.. although i hope we could see how's peeta mentally after he got back to districk 12.. but really this really is beautiful ending.. thank you so much :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I liked the beginning but not the epilogue
irakibo2008 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
MJ left a big hole in me right after i read it.. this ending explained everything, it was like collins it self who wrote it.. thank you for really good ending.. because i have to know the detail how katniss over comes her own mentally issues.. you did really good job when you wrote about katniss and peeta relationship, how they got close to each other like they suppose to be, how time made them hope once again.. and thank you for every single detail.. I hope your story would be the ending of the mocking jay movie, so they won't leave big holes in everyones heart like the novels did.. thank you so much for a wonderful work :)
Time Vortex chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I was really struggling with accepting the lackluster ending of Mockingjay, and this expansion was exactly what I needed! Much more satisfying. Thank you for writing this ).
TimeNeverStops chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Love it!
S chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
So many years later but I finally got around to reading THG... still so mad about the end of mokcingjay. this definitely helped :) thank you for writing this!
Aimee chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
thank you for this... i like it alot better then the book ending
ayric chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I thought this was really good, actually. Well worded, thoughtful. I feel it definitely had a happier tone than Collins intended, but it still stayed true to katniss' feelings post war. And adding or expanding on her thoughts of mourning, kinda gave me that feeling of mourning those characters lost in a way. I missed that in the original. In all, I got a better sense of finality with this. I enjoyed your take on that. Keep it up!
meegiemoo99 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This was an awesome story and I agree in this would have made am excellent ending to the book. I also thought it was cool they you included Gale.
Katou Michinzu chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I'm so glad I found this. The ending of the actual Mockingjay really disappointed me. Especially how it practically showed that Katniss and Gale's wonderful friendship was destroyed.
Like how the ending was done with too fast and felt forced. I'm just going to think that this really did happen, it's much better this way.
meggie2000 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
well done, i found your story to be very intresting and well written. Keep up the good work! ]
RosesandThorns11 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love it! But how can you write all of this so well? My mind is blown 0.o
Vic chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Nice story!
I'm not completely happy on how you took the relationship of Katniss and Gale, but it is still better than having us with no information on what happened after. I like that Katniss returned to the Capitol and specially the part where Peeta asks her to marry her.
Azalea B chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was amazing! There was not one time that I caught (and trust me, I catch a lot of mistakes) that you switched to past tense! It was wonderfully written, and it sounded just like how Suzanne Collins wrote it! you totally captured Katniss and Peeta and Gale and Haymitch's and everyones personalities. Amazing job! :D
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »