Reviews for An End for Mockingjay
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Excellent!
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Present tense is difficult, isn't it? You did a fantastic part tying in all the key elements of Hunger Games without becoming overbearing or preachy. This is heartwarming and finally says 'closure'.
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
great job!:)
KC chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I personally very much enjoyed it,to me that gave a little more closing then the book really did and made since in what was in my head to the way the book could have ended,also making sure to add things in there that only ones who truly read the book would get and even a part in there that made me tear up like I was reading the books all over again,so for me I thought it was great,Wish it was longer though xD
Miya chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh my.. This was amazing, so much more closure. After I finished reading Mockingjay I just felt so completely empty. I couldn't believe that Gale just moved away and was never heard from again! Thank you so much for sharing your talents! I especially loved that you took the author into consideration and actually used words that fit into the characters' mouths. Unlike so many other fanfics i read, I can actually see the characters saying those things or see Katniss having those thoughts.
JM chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Amazing! I literally just finished reading Mockingjay and felt like there were huge holes in the last chapter and in the Epilogue. This has definitely filled those holes for me. Well done!
OneD chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great job and a superb job of making an ending suitable.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
really awesome and i love the part about finnick
JP chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Excellent
Paola chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I liked it quite a lot. Thank you, it makes more sense to me than the end of the actual book. I also think that the happy tone suits the purpose rather better than that of doom. After all, Katniss and Peeta don't need to face the games ever again, and are allowed to heal in a much more real way than their predecessors, they should be able to reach some happiness I think, even if Haymitch and the others can't.
erin chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I really liked it! So much more closure. And I like how even though Katniss will never be the same you left us with the hope and thought that her a d Peeta were happy. I wish ms. Collins would've phthalates more thought into her ending. Thank you for that! Now I can go about my feeling of the hunger games trilogy being much better.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Truly great man, i am not much of a cry with any book so even thou MJ was strong on all emotions i didnt cry, but in your ending the part with the memorial brought the tears down
dandelionspring chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
What a sweet tale! I really like your idea of the memorial, the simple proposal, and your epilogue. Thanks for sharing!
MissPerceived chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I thought it was really great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
thank you so much, you filled in all the gaps that suzzane collins left. you're an amazing writer too
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »