Reviews for An End for Mockingjay
Lynda chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That was beautiful - a ending that fits the tone of the book and helps to flesh out some of the healing process for everyone. Thank you.
PotterheadDemigod1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Very Good... Awesome... An alternate ending but quite nicely plotted
mj chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is a really nice piece. I think you did suzanne colins justice :)
karcar21 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Way better than the book ending without totally deviating from what Collins wrote. Just the fix I needed! Thanks for writing!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Katniss and Peeta with their children Madge and sage
Nadhirrah chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I like this ending a lot. I even used parts of it for the ending in my Hunger Games Mockingjay Radio Drama Script.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Great ending! You did a good job paralleling Collins' style and I like your version much better! Thank you for sharing it.
ColMikeFuser chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Outstanding work. Satisfying ending. And definitely…Peeta's talents will go to waste if all he ever does is bake bread…good thinking to put him in public service!
Ben chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Good job:) just finished the books and I am so sad they ended:(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing it. I just finished rereading mockingjay or the 7th or 8th time and just needed more. This really helped and it was written really well.
Tegan chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I liked this ending a lot better for numerous reasons. Mainly because the relationship between Gale and Katniss was explained better and despite the horror that the main characters faced, there is a sense of hope that was missing in the original ending. I hope the film replicates this to some extent!
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Now this is the end that the trilogy deserved. The original was so bland. It lacked everything your story has. I was confused when I finished the books because there just seemed like there was so much more Collins could have done but didn't.

Anyhow, thank you for such a great piece of art. This will probably be the only HG fanfiction that I will favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
PERFECT
Aimee chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That is the end I was looking for! This was beautiful such a nice ending, your an amazing author & thanks :)
hannah chapter 1 . 12/31/2013