Reviews for An End for Mockingjay
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
It is pretty good.
Huntah chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Wowowow this is amazing. Way better than the book ending, truthfully.
Madlyn SarahJane chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Ohhhhhh my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I enjoyed this ending way more than the actual ending. You did a really great job in writing in the style of Collins so that it read as though she rewrote the ending herself. You tied up the loose ends and questions that Collins left in her messy, haphazard ending. I feel like it was a nice ending without being too "happy". I like that she ended up with Peeta, but Gale wasn't simply cast off. I like that you showed what became of Panem after the rebellion and the naming of the districts. I would've been so pleased with this ending instead of being so angry with the actual ending I don't even want to see the movie now. Excellent!
kechego chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
It was waaaaaay better then collins ending..gotta admit, I teared up :P
meg122199 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
That was one of the best after mockingjay stories I have ever read! Thank you for your work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
love, love love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Incredible! It was the perfect end to the series.
DDs Tea Cup chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh thank you. I have been meaning to review this for months. I have plans to print this out and stick it in the back of the book. I recommend this fic to everyone who reads it. It made the world good again.
Anuva chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
It's really nice!
ripcurlaus chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Beautifully written! Your characterisation of Katniss was perfect, and I really enjoyed your ending. One of the best THG fanfictions I have read, I can't wait to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Luv it
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I love this- a much better ending, in my opinion!
Carryonmywayward chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
That was so sweat I kinda feel like brushing my teeth now.
louisekittens97 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I loved your version of the ending. It was so well written and a good ending. I like that it has more details than the actual book and gives us a proper picture to end with.
339 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »