Reviews for Far from Home
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
OMFG, this story was freakin' amazing! I absolutely loved it!:D
Manda Melle chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Simple Man always reminds me of Dean too...of course about a million songs remind me of Supernatural related things :)
GodessUnknown chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
Hiya Pammiekins...guess who? Loved the story...OMFC~! Cass is so cute in this...and you did a pretty good job with the characters...they really seemed like Sam and Dean...most fics I've read they don't act like ummm how do I say it? I found some errors. Thought you would want to know. loved it! can't wait to read the next one~! Novalee36 (AKA Dea)
Castielmyangel143 chapter 17 . 3/1/2011
Iusually don't read storys like this but this is just amazing, great job XD
Ravyn1973 chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
Good lord! It took me forever to get a name on here! Can you believe someone nabbed MidnightRavyn? ANYWAY, nicely written! I can't wait to see your crossover story :) Hehehe. Should you decide to work on a book, let me know, and I will help find you a publisher. I doubt I'll be writing on here anytime soon, since I am working on my new book. But let me know when you add a new chapter! What you've done with the boys is amazing, and I truly hope that Kripke takes these ideas into consideration in the event that there may be a 7th season. Andie is a wonderful character, and you have effectively explained why we never heard of her until now. Well done, my friend!
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Oops... That's going to make things interesting! I mean, possession... and Dean is likely the target. I guess Bobby forgot to warn his daughter about wearing charms or at least getting an anti-possession tattoo.

I'm really worried for Dean.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
My first impression was that Dean really did not seem shocked enough that suddenly here Bobby has a daughter. Dean has known Bobby all his life and never has there ever been the hint of a daughter-not in photographs or drawings, no records, zippo. And I think Dean should have pulled Bobby aside-OUTSIDE and demanded a full-ass explanation.

I think it's cute that Dean finds Bobby's daughter attractive-and the fact that he thinks she'll get him into trouble is a bonus.

Your prologue and paragraph 15 could use some breaking up. It's difficult for a reader to digest everything without a mental break.

I know that this story is done and over with, but I thought I'd toss a suggestion anyway. -
Shadows7X chapter 17 . 9/26/2010
That was beautiful! Can't wait to read the next installment! On it now!
Shadows7X chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
Aww love it! I don't know who i would console poor Dean or little Sammy, ok well not so little. And Cas got to love him! :)
Shadows7X chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
Well you killed me with this chapter! But yay! She's back and Cas bless him!
Shadows7X chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Shadows7X chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
I cried so much reading this! Poor Dean! Excellent job tho lol.
SuperWhoLockGurL chapter 17 . 9/7/2010
saddens me 2 know tht it's the end... but it's a AWESOME ending... cn't wait for the others tht ur planning on... ;]
RosesandThorns666 chapter 17 . 9/7/2010
Awww yay they made up! The make up sex was amazing btw great job!
AprilC3604 chapter 17 . 9/7/2010
Sooo hot! I'm glad they made up. This story was beyond awesome! I can't wait for the next :)