Reviews for Cry Out
YamiYugiLover chapter 15 . 7/9
Simply amazing.
I like the scene and I like the NCIS shows especially the original and New Orleans series and I sometimes watch The NCIS marathons on USA channel. Good choice.
*tears in eyes* Alexandria: Are you okay, Auntie? Me: *sniffles and wipes eyes* I'm fine dear. I'm just really happy.
*anime flames around me* Why that *flames increase* SON OF A BITCH! *Gets hold back by Mana, Bakura,Seth, Mahad, Isis, Ishizu, Joey and Tristan* LET ME GO, DAMMIT! THAT SON OF A BITCH, JOHN IS GOING TO DIE! Mana: You need to calm down, Roxy. Mahad: I agree. You need to calm down, and wait and see what happens. Joey: Their right, Rox. As much as I 'ant da punch dat bastards face in for hurting Yug, we have to wait. Tristan: Yeah. Who knows? Maybe the bastard is going to get what's coming later. Bakura: As much as I hate to admit it, the obnoxious blond and the guard is right. You need to calm down, woman. Isis: I agree, Woserit. Leave it to the Pharaoh and the author or authoress. John will get what's coming to him in due time. Me: *flames decrease slightly and I look at Isis* Did the necklace show you? Isis: *nods* Ishizu: It has showed me as well. Seth: See, Woserit? There's no need to worry. Mana: That's right. Isis has never been wrong before. Joey: And neither has Ishizu. So calm down, Rox. Bakura: *sighs* They are right. So calm down, woman. Me: *looks at all of them and clams down* All right. I will wait. But that doesn't mean I'm letting him get away with it. M, B, S, M, I, I, J, & T: *lets me go after sensing I have calmed down enough* Me: Anywho, other than the scenes where John is such a dick, I like the story so far. *growls* And I REALLY hope that bastard gets what he deserves.
JadePixie6565 chapter 5 . 1/8
Okay, I'm just going to go ahead and say this. I love this story, but there are a few things I would of done differently if I was in Yugi's shoes. Well only one thing. I know it is normally looked down on to breakup w/someone over the phone, but if you're in situation like Yugi was in then believe that is not only the smart thing to do, but also the safest. That and lock all the doors and windows and keep a baseball bat near my bed in case he tried to break in. That I think would be the only time it would be OK to break up with some one. That's my opinion though. I don't know about anyone else.
Italian-roses chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
JOHN EGBERT WITH GREEN EYES IS THIS THE EVIL LOVE CHILD OF JOHN EGBERT AND JAKE ENGLISH
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
i love a happy ending
Candy chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
Pretty good story so far
YaoiLover7539 chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
Chapter 13 OR NAH
animedolls chapter 15 . 3/13/2016
YAY! A HAPPY ENDING FOR YUGI & GANG! For once! Best fanfic EVAH! Well done!
50 out of 10 stars!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
No one hurts our Yugi! He is too sweet and soft to hurt!
Wait till Yami and Atemu kill that monster!
I will read this to the end!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
John you are dead man
Angel of the Axis chapter 15 . 7/28/2015
Aww, this was beautiful! The ending, especially. I'm glad each lived great lives, and Tea actually lived her dream! They got back together, too! I loved it. Good job, and please keep writing! (Not this, but...you know what I mean!)
himenoknm chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
Lemons lemons everywhere!
himeno chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
LOL! SHE MUST DIE FOR MESSING WITH TH MOBIUMSHIPPING!