Reviews for Establishing Dominance
The Lazy Bastard chapter 8 . 4/15
pure awesome is the only way to discribe this. i'm glad i found it to read my friend XD
dethdraco666 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha love the ending you should add more.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Dame dude...that was well worth the read. I love it as it gave a really nice spin to Naruto...lol. I give it a PERFECT 10 OUT OF 10!
MattBlack chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Lots of lemons makes one hell of a melon :p Seriously though, just finished reading the story and loved it, great work coming from you and I look forward to read more. Some misses from your proofreader/beta but most errors were caught. :)
willowskeith chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Good story
Xunzar chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
This was actually pretty fun, but I have to object to the wedding out of the Book of Common Prayer. Despite it being "Common", that really applies to Protestants (I believe)—well, Anglicans, anyways. The point being that Naruto and his crowd are more likely to follow Shintō practices (or Buddhist or maybe even Daoist). But that's more a pet peeve of mine than anything.

Had fun.
Ja ne,
Xun
246vili chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Nice story, I really enjoyed reading it.
246vili chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Nice chapter, you're really good at lemon-sceen writing.
For Sakura and Kiba... how about making them f*ck each other as punishment? It wouldn't be that hard, if Naruto could put those two under some illusion/genjutsu to think the other is Hinata/Sasuke and they will jump each other without even thinking. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
kinda did when you said temprary hokage.
World chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I think you should write som more Sakura redemption fics. I do understand why you think she would side with Sasuke, but I think she also has the potential to wake up and realise that Naruto is better for her.
INTHEDARKESTNIGHT chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
have some yuri in there, and someone please make kurenai SUFFER...
sexual bliss
danyile.chavez chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
why is it fin? can't you make more chapter of this little harum and the state naruto will be in after he goes back to konoha?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
HE HE HE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
more more more uare sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good at this;)
draco122 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
that was a great story. Not just for all the lemons but for the story in general. It had everything that was needed
Draco122