Reviews for The Nine Tailed Shark
Ryuu842 chapter 6 . 7/20
Only Yamanaka's can do mind ninjutsus.
dragonriderluv chapter 11 . 4/25
You tell me if this is been adopted and by who
Jose19 chapter 4 . 2/4
I wonder will Naruto receive his legacy meaning learning the Rasengan, and the other stuff that Jiraiya was supposed to teach him but the problem I see is that the Shark summons will not aid Naruto in winning against the Akatsuki because he needs the power of Kurama, and to control Kurama you need the key to release him, and unfortunately it belongs to the Toad Summons so this problem has to be remedied because even with the skills of Kisame and his Sword he would be killed very easy by Madara and his henchmen remember how overpowered he really is.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 2/4
I hope you give Naruto the Shadow Clone technique because no one is better in using this technique than him, and he has proven this time after time with all the opponents he has fought in the past, and it grants him benefits that only he can use.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/4
I suggest that you don't take Naruto's dream of becoming Hokage away because he is a OC character if you take this dream away, and why should he follow his dream because he has a legacy to uphold, and it is his birthright to become a Hokage.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/4
I am shocked because the portrayal of Kisame is completely different of what he is in the canon but getting a hand of that Sword of his is great to see. The other thing is why haven't you updated this story more often because it is very interesting for any reader to follow.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK U DOIN
pikachucat chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
awesome
yuyuyre chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
To short
angel901 chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
story should have longer chapters
depredador scar chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Nadie ha adoptado su historia todavĂ­a?
S Cunningham chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Please make a new chapter if someone adopts this story!
Tr.remix chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
WH-WHA-WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA AAAATTTT

WHY IS IT'S UP FOR ADOPTION IT'S SO GOOD
Nrageth chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Any news on the adoption ? Would be sad to see a good story waste away. There's too few story's where naruto uses samehada.
dragon age mage chapter 11 . 12/2/2012