Reviews for Falling Over Me
JUST ME chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
when did xiao je and xiao je kiss?
fell95 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I love this story! WanGui is awesome! Can't wait for the next update..
Tikisomia chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Hmmm...this is going to be interesting! Keep it up!
Linu chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Hey I really like your story in the first 3 chapeters i can tell its gonna be interesting and not 2 cheesy...hope you can update as soon as possible:D
Tikisomia chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Nice! I like how Gui Gui is sort of fisty here. I totally understand the updating thing with school and all. I've only been able to update once a week as well...anyway...think of lovely twists and turns to thrill us with!
Mei chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
I vote for 't wait for the next chapter:-)
Tikisomia chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
{C} Here is my idea. Gui Gui can agree with the plan of getting revenge; however, Wang Zi already has a plan to fake loosing his memory of the plans (either after marrage or before) and to act like he is in love with a girl that he had been close friends with. He acts like he doesn't remember that she is dead. He pretends to be in a compleate state of shock to the point that he compleatly changes his personality and his parents and Gui Gui's parents decide that the (agreement/marrage) is no longer valid and Gui Gui agrees. Once Wang Zi is free, he rilizes that he really misses Gui Gui and regrets the lie.

{C} Gui Gui agrees to the marrage only if it is in name only.

-These are just some ideas. No hard feelings if you don't use them. Please update soon!You're doing great!
Tikisomia chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This sounds really interesting! I'll be waiting for the next update!
Renesemee42 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Thanks for reading! The second chapter should be up within one to one and a half week!
Mei chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter!Oh!and I vote for the third option ;-)