Reviews for Space Travel
Shhbg chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Carriewhowasreading chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
"Someone is trying to kill us, John," Sherlock told him as if it were another grand secret to be kept between the two of them. "This is turning out to be a lovely day."
This? So Sherlock. ohgod amazing. LOVE it.
An Insane Nobody chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Very well written and in character, which is a feat in itself really. Loved the plot, the dialog, and everything to do with this little one-shot of yours. It makes me jealous really, I wish I could pop out a story like this.
Wonderful read,
thanks for writing.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This captured them so perfectly. Gosh darn it that sceeeene!
BoldlyGoingNowhereFast chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was very well written. Very beautiful
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/10/2012

I can really picture that happening. Really loved this
str4yk1tt3n chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Beautiful. Gorgeous writing, I loved the space metaphors. Wonderful.
Shadowed Voices chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Why can you write-all the words you put down are beautiful, it's nit fair

Although I have noticed that a 'crack when their eys meet' seems to be a signature for you. I read...three? of your stoies and it was in each one. Its not distracting or annoying though, just a signature. Did you do it on purpose?

Anyway, I should curse you for giving me ideas because I'm sick and the ideas are all out of order for Arcade and too new when I have three other priorites tha come before it. Boo-there is your curse. Very curse-like, yes?

-Ray
redcat512 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
"Someone is trying to kill us, John. This is turning out to be a lovely day."

BWAHAHAHA. Loved it.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Gorgeous! Reminds me a bit of Slaughterhouse 5, but in a good way, and it's strangely moving in a way that that wasn't.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Great story :)

I already like a lot of your SPN stories and I loved this Sherlock story !

Thank you !
ntljns chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Eek! Absolutely fantastic! I love the running theme of space and Watson's grip on reality, and your writing is simply divine. You were so true to the characters and I love how you picked up on the subtly of how un-Holmesian Holmes can be at times. Well done )
Dysanian chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
oh gosh, you just have the prettiest writing style, i cannot get over it ;_;

This was completely and totally amazing. Please never stop.
Fail with Eloquence chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This may be a late review, but my god, this was beautiful.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »