Reviews for Ichigo, Strongest Under The Heavens?
Astrovert chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Answers to title:
Short one: No.
Long one: Fuuuuck no.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2017
Wow so Ichigo is at super sayian 3 level now. Okay i guess.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2017
There is no way Byakuya would EVER lose that easily. And how does Cell redirect Byakuya's Bankai to attack Byakuya? Byakuya can control every bit of his Bankai at will with ease, even if it's somehow sent back to him. And no, you can't simply blow away his Bankai with a strong wind or even some reiatsu, unless the reiatsu was something of Aizen's level. Even if all of that was possible, he could easily use Bakudo No. 80: Danku as a shield to at least minimize the damage to some small cuts and scrapes. I almost feel like you're either favoring Cell a little or you're severely underestimating all of the Captains' abilities.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2017
... Okay, 5 things wrong I noticed: 1, they are the 13 Court Guard SQUADS, not SQUIDS. At first I thought it was a typo, but then you said the same thing multiple times. 2, it's not 'plaminarys', it's spelled preliminary. 3, Mayuri's Shikai paralyzes ALL the limbs when it cuts the opponent, not just the one it cut. 4, I'm pretty sure Mayuri HAS been more surprised, as Uryu's arrow that destoyed Mayuri's Bankai and came incredibly close to killing him, should be more surprising than the attack that only harmed his Bankai and not him. Especially since Uryu is still a human, even with his Quincy abilities, while Cell is not, and is somewhat of an Arrancar, which are confirmed to be very strong. And 5, Mayuri would NEVER simply leave to find another way to capture him, as he would continue to analyze him and most likely find a way to catch him with what he has, even after his Bankai was destoyed. Other than that and few other spelling and grammarb errors, good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
Uh, Chad's full name is Yasutora Sado, Chad is just a nickname based off of his last name, as the first character in 'Sado' can mean 'tea', or 'cha' in Japanese, so 'Chado'. 'Chado' is how the Japanese normally pronounce 'Chad', which is why his nickname is 'Chad'.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
How come ichigo is using flash step that buu cant see ichigo will never came close to buu power even with zanpakuto even bankai or even vasto lorde
Well Cell chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
shoot Cell got power boosted but I honestly think Goku would have his SSG power now even if it wasn't full activated by the others. I know you probably wouldn't of take this into account when you wrote this but I see the fight being extremely different with that boost. Plus I want to imagine cell's face if Goku went SSG at will there.
MRziku chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
Awesome fights so far, and nice to see a lot put into the soul reapers and friends fights. I don't see cell being all that strong being brought back after the buu saga Vegita should be able to kill him now. If Yamamoto was afraid to fight cell he'd be creamed fighting goku.
Rest and relax chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
This was nice like a cool breeze and sitting in a vacant park with no kids. Makes you just rest and relax.
Anonomys chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
To the writer of this fanfic. LOOK AT A DICTIONARY!
JessesanMan chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Bit of a perfectionist? Dude, I like this story and all, but your spelling is downright horrifying. I want you to look at this near the end. Squid Eleven?

The story is nice and all, and I want to follow it, but please get a beta or something.
Renaa Blackrose chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Not only was it epicly awesome with the battle scenes but you also made it an ICHIHIME!
I love this! YAYA!
Axcel chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
No, Bleach and Dragonball are on totally different levels. Bleach views being able to destroy a city with a single hit to be super impressive. Dragonball considers being able to blow up entire galaxies with a single strike to be average (by the series' end, at least).
magical fan18 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
You really need to fix your grammar and spelling as it is not very good, there are multiple mistakes and you even misspelled Kamehameha along with other canon material of Bleach and the Dragon Ball.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 10 . 6/14/2013