Reviews for Seasons of Love: Springtime Love
I have loved this story so much that I have started to write my own Autumntime Love story, though I know it won't be as nearly as good as the one you could write. I have properly got some bits wrong that should be in the story but I still think of it as a way of will happen in Autumntime Love.
Please give us an update. I, or most likely we, are all dying here to find out what happens next.
Thunderfang447 chapter 40 . 1/7
When will autumn time love come, because this series is really good.
When is autumntime love coming out and also good job on the series so far
guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
send it to me at tjekc12 gmail btw
guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
i know that there used to be a website for seasons of love, but I don't think it's there anymore. did anyone happen to save the picture of Claire that was on there? if so, I'd really appreciate if someone could send it to me ( ). also, if anyone has songs they think fit this story nicely, I'd also like those to be sent :)
minecraftgraces chapter 40 . 12/14/2016
Plz continue this series
Artful-Trickster chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
So no one's gonna say anything about Jesse Yubel eyes? Alexis never mentions it? It's not clear if even Jessie himself knows about it...
Guest chapter 40 . 10/19/2016
It's such a shame we never got autumntime. I still love to read these after 4 years, and if by some chance autumntime ever did happen, I'd definitely read :)
Guest chapter 40 . 8/21/2016
Hi Anime-Queen-2011. I think I speak for everyone who loves your Season Of Love series that we are all dying to read the final story. I know you said that Autumntime Love won't be posted for some time but its been about 4 years! Can we please have an update on the story? Just to at least know if the series will continue? I am a big fan of your stories and I would love to read the final one!
RyanMK666 chapter 40 . 7/31/2016
I always loved these serious of stories, it's my 8th or 9th time since they've been out of me completing them from beginning to end, im really hoping you'll come back soon with the final/possible final story
I know it's been 4 years and it's a long shot you will still write the next one but a guy can hope, hope to see you back soon 3
Guest chapter 40 . 6/3/2016
It just occured to me that throughout the whole story (summer, winter & spring), Jaden didn't duel even once :/
JadenXAlexis Fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
The people need a sequal. please?
NightThief200 chapter 40 . 4/26/2016
I guess Season of love: SpringTime is the last one. So your not going to post the 4th one, are you. Shame.
Alexround4 chapter 40 . 3/16/2016
Pleaseeeeeee post Autumntime Love?! I LOVE your stories!
Alex chapter 40 . 3/8/2016
Literally been reading your work for years and years since you posted them. Please please PLEASE upload autumntime love. I'm actually begging I live for these stories :-(