Reviews for Seasons of Love: Springtime Love
Hi Anime-Queen-2011. I think I speak for everyone who loves your Season Of Love series that we are all dying to read the final story. I know you said that Autumntime Love won't be posted for some time but its been about 4 years! Can we please have an update on the story? Just to at least know if the series will continue? I am a big fan of your stories and I would love to read the final one!
ryankimberley6 chapter 40 . 7/31
I always loved these serious of stories, it's my 8th or 9th time since they've been out of me completing them from beginning to end, im really hoping you'll come back soon with the final/possible final story
I know it's been 4 years and it's a long shot you will still write the next one but a guy can hope, hope to see you back soon 3
It just occured to me that throughout the whole story (summer, winter & spring), Jaden didn't duel even once :/
JadenXAlexis Fan chapter 1 . 5/18
The people need a sequal. please?
NightThief200 chapter 40 . 4/26
I guess Season of love: SpringTime is the last one. So your not going to post the 4th one, are you. Shame.
Alexround4 chapter 40 . 3/16
Pleaseeeeeee post Autumntime Love?! I LOVE your stories!
Alex chapter 40 . 3/8
Literally been reading your work for years and years since you posted them. Please please PLEASE upload autumntime love. I'm actually begging I live for these stories :-(
god's executioner REBORN chapter 39 . 1/27
when is autumtime going to be posted?
manga girl geek chapter 40 . 11/1/2015
Can't wait for autumn time
Guest chapter 40 . 8/20/2015
Re read the whole seasons of love and wondering if autumntime love is still in the works or if chap 40 springtime love is the end
Thx
DRamsey21 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Honestly I love these kind of stories. They're just so fun and innocent, and yet it also has mature elements of drama, tragedy, and suggestive themes. I could honestly picture these stories in my head as if they were actual anime episodes of the real show. That's how good these stories are. In truth, these stories make me envious of the fictional characters. They have a life I could only dream of having. But at the same time it makes me happy to think those kind of relationships exist. I hope to read AutumnTime Love soon because this is a story that deserves an ending, and as an anime fan... I'm on the edge of my toes every time I read these stories. So I hope the story is posted soon because they make me understand the world of romance so much better. If it doesn't happen, I'd like to say thank you for a great time.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/16/2015
Can you please make the Seasons of Love: Autumntime love
Guest chapter 40 . 6/22/2015
next part next part!
mxxo chapter 40 . 6/22/2015
I want to read more of your writing. So please release autumntime love. I kinda waited for it.
Felicty Smoak chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
Hiya! I was just checking in and seeing if you're still working on the next part to this saga. Because this part and the last two were AMAZING so I can't wait to see what you have planned in store for the next one. I hope you can please get it up soon, I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting for more!