Reviews for Seasons of Love: Springtime Love
manga girl geek chapter 40 . 11/1
Can't wait for autumn time
Re read the whole seasons of love and wondering if autumntime love is still in the works or if chap 40 springtime love is the end
DRamsey21 chapter 1 . 8/11
Honestly I love these kind of stories. They're just so fun and innocent, and yet it also has mature elements of drama, tragedy, and suggestive themes. I could honestly picture these stories in my head as if they were actual anime episodes of the real show. That's how good these stories are. In truth, these stories make me envious of the fictional characters. They have a life I could only dream of having. But at the same time it makes me happy to think those kind of relationships exist. I hope to read AutumnTime Love soon because this is a story that deserves an ending, and as an anime fan... I'm on the edge of my toes every time I read these stories. So I hope the story is posted soon because they make me understand the world of romance so much better. If it doesn't happen, I'd like to say thank you for a great time.
Can you please make the Seasons of Love: Autumntime love
next part next part!
mxxo chapter 40 . 6/22
I want to read more of your writing. So please release autumntime love. I kinda waited for it.
Felicty Smoak chapter 5 . 6/20
Hiya! I was just checking in and seeing if you're still working on the next part to this saga. Because this part and the last two were AMAZING so I can't wait to see what you have planned in store for the next one. I hope you can please get it up soon, I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting for more!
Be Happy. Be Healthy. 4Ever chapter 40 . 5/2
Aww...I can't believe this great series is going to be over soon.

I didn't really like how Jaden was unconscious throughout the majority of this story and almost died but it was still interesting though.

Keep up the good work. :)

Please post Autumntime love soon I'd like to know who has it out for Jaden it's been 3 years worth of suspense, don't tell me your in a coma too! :( if so I hope you get better my dearest anime queen *bows on one knee* jk.
Kai chapter 40 . 3/26
Please do Autumntime love it's been 3 years :'(
I think I shed a single tear.
Justin k chapter 40 . 12/30/2014
Okay, first off; huge fan and i love your work. Secondly, when are you gonna write Autumntime love? And lastly, what's with the "hitting people with a Portuguese dictionary" thing?
Skyfrost14 chapter 40 . 12/24/2014
I love your Seasons of Love, but seriously, when are you going to get Autumn Love up?!
Cushy96 chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
This was your best one yet, I think :) Please I hope you can post Autumntime Love soon, I really wanna dive more into Jaden and Alexis' relationship ;)
lizzykitty99 chapter 40 . 9/7/2014
PLEASE continue your "Seasons of love" series.
SingStar234 chapter 40 . 8/26/2014
I am begging you, please bring out Autumntime Love soon. We have been waiting about 2 years so please bring it out ASAP.