Reviews for A Bloody Red Dawn And A New Beginning
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 16 . 8/8
Liar. This hasn't been updated since 2010. Are you dead or just never finishing this story which is really great btw.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
I'm feeling the story, but every time Harry says or thinks, "my love," I shudder. It's such a goofy thing to say...
Sonic Duck-Tape chapter 9 . 4/9/2016
I really like the idea you were trying to go with in this story, but I feel like its not really a Harry Potter crossover, more so just rewriting Supernatural episodes with some random people named Jess and Harry in them. And because of this, I've really lost a lot of interest to read; hence posting this review of chapter 9.

Harry seems really really out of character and uncaring of Teddy. Actually, everyone kind of seems OOC now that I think about it. And if literally everyone Harry loved died, he would not under any circumstances leave Teddy's side, or leave him with a muggle hunter, one he barely knows, when Teddy can change the way he looks at will, he'd probably be killed, not to mention if he developed lycanthropy (werewolfness). And with the threesome, I'm not fond of it, I don't personally like it, but some people do that's fine, I just don't think a threesome is something any of those characters would do. Gay? Yes. Fantastic. But not a threesome. And the relationship in general is just down right confusing. Sometimes its mentioned, usually forgotten. One of them during smut scenes kind of becomes a third wheel, from the little I read of it (because to be honest it was kind of awkward and I rarely read it.)

Your writing could use a little work, and maybe you should consider getting a beta outside your friend group/people you already know to have a look at your story, that way there's no bias and a new set of eyes could really catch mistakes you and your friends missed. You often seem to forget quotation marks in speech and your speech is either too poetic and formal, or is stunted and not really natural, kind of robot like in a way.

Anyway, I think maybe straying from rewriting episodes and adding proper Harry Potter aspects to it would do it good. Like, the majority of this stuff could be solved pretty easily if Harry used magic... I mean, its not like they don't know. (Though I'm still confused as to why Dean isn't questioning Harry and Jess coming with them at all.) And you don't need to add in the scenes from the episodes that don't involve them, its just unnecessary.

Anyway, I hope you continue to write, as it looks like you really enjoy it. I'm sorry if I seem mean or harsh, but I'm just trying to help as best I can with suggestions. Try not to take criticisms like this too badly, none of us are experts at writing, and I do apologise if this hurts your feelings in any way.
Dark Sea Kitten chapter 16 . 1/12/2016
Awesome! More please!
CasJeanne chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
I don't like that you kept Jess alive and just a few other things so I'm sorry but I have to bounce.
BeautifulLotus chapter 16 . 9/23/2015
I want more
Reithandina chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
I'm actually really disappointed about this fic. I thought it would be something interesting a great, but in the end it's just a rather bad copy of Supernatural series where you tried and failed to put in Harry and Jessica. :/ I read as far as this and in the end I just got too bored. It's all just dialog and it doesn't feel personal at all. I cannot Feel YOUR Words in this fic.

I'm sorry.
VV chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
What is with all the page breakers? You are not even skipping to another scene.
Powerslammer chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
Very well done. Your really good descriptive skills. Both for the story and other...situations. Please continue to keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
Powerslammer.
mattcun chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
Plz write more soon I love this story
Powerslammer chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
I really like how well you make the characters interact, it's very well done. I also like that bit with Jenny and Sari about her closet and bad dreams. That's something I think everyone can relate to, when we're children and we think there's a monster in the closet or under the bed who do we go to? Our mothers. That was my favorite part in this chapter.

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
Powerslammer.
Hocapontas chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
I loved how you had Harry protect Sam from the Poltergeist. It was my favorite part in the whole chapter. Also it looks like Dean is finally warming up to Harry. That will make things easier on Sam. I just had a thought. Just how similar is Andy's mind control ability to the Imperius? Because Harry is immune to the Imperius, which means Andy's mind control might not work on him. Looking forward to what comes next.
mattcun chapter 15 . 4/28/2015
plz write more
AkiraNatsume chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
Oooh, are they going to marry in the Wizarding world? What's the world view on a trio getting married in the states?
mattcun chapter 14 . 3/20/2015