Reviews for The Celebrity and the Pizza Delivery Boy
damagectrl.07 chapter 50 . 1/1
Great story! Good job and congratulations on seeing this through. It's really hard to find good, finished fics nowadays! Unfinished fanfics break my heart ;_;

Gonna read your RufTi story now! I ship Tifa with almost everyone lol. Plus, I love Rufus too so I'm excited.

Thank you for writing this! 3
The rEsistance Cero Doble chapter 50 . 8/30/2014
I have to say that this was an awesome story. It's always sad to see a good story come to an end...I'm just glad it was a good ending. Thanks for writing this story ...I'm gonna read it over lol
Reneviere07 chapter 50 . 8/29/2014
I can't believe this is over ;_;
K Double Prime chapter 50 . 8/24/2014
Hi there! What do you mean less crappier!? I prefer much better! Kinda reminds of me of a local celeb power couple, but, oh well. I enjoyed the ride too! And it wasn't a shabby end either!
Thank you. I hope you find the road that you are looking for in our world of literature!
Bon voyage!
sunflowerspot chapter 50 . 8/24/2014
Beautiful ending! Congrats on finishing this awesome story
Guest chapter 49 . 7/1/2014
Love cloti, Ruti, anybody Tifa.
K Double Prime chapter 49 . 6/22/2014
Your writing has immensely improved. I bet the college program helped. C;
Please continue.
K Double Prime chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
Actually, now that I think about it, this chapter was good in terms of giving Rufus another dimension. Who knows, he might have been lying. *hearts*
At first I thought this is one of those tele-novela/soap operas that I barely watch on the tv. still I haven't read anything just yet as I have more to go.
And the old park where the monkey bars are painted in red and yellow reminds me of the one we have near home.
Good luck!
Chieya chapter 49 . 5/13/2014
Next next next pleaseeeee:(
Dreamworksangel chapter 49 . 4/30/2014
I was hoping it was all a dream, so glad I was right! I love this story & seriously cannot wait to read more!
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 49 . 4/30/2014
I'd like chocobo chicks, please. And leave all non-CloTi alone. Let it lie.
Rose23527 chapter 49 . 4/29/2014
is it true, yes it is, he was dreaming.
Thank you so much if he wasn't dreaming then I would stop reading but he was so I will continue reading yay, I hope Cloud get's better soon.

Rose23527
G.S.Pheonix chapter 49 . 4/29/2014
The dream ends and day comes after night. I cant wait to see it all come together.
sunflowerspot chapter 49 . 4/29/2014
Ah, so glad he finally woke up! But I bet Tifa will be even happier. ;) Can't wait to see their reunion! It'll be interesting to find out, too, how long he was actually out. Hopefully, it wasn't the couple of months it was in his dream.
J Luc Pitard chapter 48 . 4/20/2014
Freaky twist! Looking forward to more. Glad you're back working on this. I like the way Cloud's handing this and wondering if another Cloud's going to wake up in "heaven" with Tifa as his fiance...