Reviews for Mending Wall
kanne chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I don't generally care for poetry (only a handful have tempted me to read fully & reflect) but this is VERY well written. Thank you.
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Very gripping and sad.
I'mEdward'sCrazyLunaticGirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i really enjoyed reading this story. great job.
silver-wings124 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow, loved it! And while like many I hope we never see this happen, it was fantastic. And the whole 'walls' thing was absolutely brilliant :)
EmeraldSoleil chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was beautiful! (And I plan to come back and reread it in more depth when I don't have a two year old on my lap...) It was lyrical and sad, and the wall analogy is just perfect for Brennan.

I did notice that you switched POVs somewhere in the beginning, from third to first and back again. But other than that little roadbump, it was a gorgeous piece.
ScotFree chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I could totally see Brennan retreating back into her shell when Booth brings home a girlfriend. Damn his eyes!
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I can honestly say I loved how you explored Brennan's words and emotions with comparision of the poem. I can honestly say I really hope this never happens on the show. I am a true B&B shipper and this made me sad. You have done a wonderful job of expressing yourself. :)
awesomevegetarian chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Enjoyed this despite the sad ending. If you haven't, listen to the song 'Walls' by The Shout Out Louds. It's very good. xx
sweet-dreamrose chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow, I loved this! You've written Brennan very well, as usual.
EmmyMayyy chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Darlingg, wow oh wow.. That was definitely unique. I agree, I hope something like this doesn't happen and Hannah is in and out of the picture quick fast. xo