Reviews for This Free Fall
Chi chapter 1 . 3/29
I like number 1, its sweet. I already read the rest and i'll tell you, my fav is no 1.
Diathimos chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I, IV, and VI are my faves. You should make complete stories out of them. They're really good!
Endor Solo chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
My favorite is IV!
Lielac chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
"Aren't you a little tall for a stormtrooper?" sent me into stitches for some reason I really can't figure out but there ya go. -snicker-
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I liked the 1st situation the best; it was short, sweet and it needed no explanation or ending (we can all see where that was going).

In 2 and 6 he's 10 and she's 14 so I didn't like them that much. 3 had a power foreplay thing going on, I'd like to see that into a full fledge story.

4 was just using the Luke and Leia situation.

5 implied Padmé being something so lowly, that's just wrong for someone as strong, smart and beautiful as her.

All in all interesting situations. I look forward to reading the sequels.

Your sincerely,

~Alexxis T. Swan
slxn chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Hey, you did a great job here! It's an original plot and the little stories are great. I loved the first one, but I'm sorry I have to say that I don't like at all the number V , because I never thought about Padmé as that type of woman (and neither Anakin) but, well, it's an interesting twist :)
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Loved it! It was fantastic ]
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
aw... this was so cute! i enjoyed reading every scene and i loved the quotes that you used. great job!
aeternium chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is lovely! I really enjoyed how each section played off an idea from another story (though I'm unfamiliar with "If you change even the smallest of life's details, you completely change its outcome"). Great idea. I especially liked 1, 4, and 6.
indianavader chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Interesting prospects, I like them all, but particularly the first 4. Let's see what you do...
Trude chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
nice ideas
IBG chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Interesting. I can see how that last version of meeting would have changed the dynamics in their friendship AND their marital relationship in many potentially positive ways.
Skatious chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
A very good idea.. :)

I liked the third and the fifth make me choose between them. i cant!