Reviews for Could This Be True Love?
Vanquish13 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
i love it give us more please 3
weekitty chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
nice story
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
I really hope that she's pregnant, please up date soon!
Lionandthelamb chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
I'm hoping that Bella is pregnant, and I think Emmett should divorce Rose.
MissShortandSweet chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
haha loving it so far - cant wait for the next chapters :D
Stangchica2003 chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
I love it so far. Can't wait to see where you go with it and what happens next.

Rose is a witch with a capital B. I've been in the position she put Bella in, though mine ended with stitches on her part and a fractured hand on my part (I have a temper *shrugs*)

The mention of a surprise and I was thinking of a surprise wedding. I love it. Was pulled off wonderfully. Keep going and I hope to see an update soon.
Stangchica2003 chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Awe. Such a sweet night. We all need this romanceward. LoL. I loved it. What's Rose want?
Stangchica2003 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
HahaHahaha. Family dinners like that are fun! I like that charlie is making her tell her mom. Can't wait to see how this goes.
Stangchica2003 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Nice, Sushi sounded soo yummy. I like that Alice is trying with her now. Alice take charge attitude is coming out with the dinner plans. Can't wait to see that happen.
Stangchica2003 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Awe. They make up soo cute. Can't wait to see them telling Charlie. Guns and Boyfriends erm husbands can be very intimidating but damn entertaining.
Stangchica2003 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Woot. Your Alice suffers from No verbal filter like me. Though I would have been more blunt. LoL. I like it. I can see both sides of the argument and can't wait to see what happens and how they resolve it.
Stangchica2003 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I do's, married & Chocolate. What else could you want?

I still like the way this is going and what's going on with them. Can't wait to see what happens when they go back to life.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »