Reviews for BTAD Part 2: Diablo's Hourglass
Eva Galana chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
Happily ever after. So glad to see to see karma biting Aizen in the butt (hee hee...certain Diablo is helping that out!).
Tomyallen chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
WOW. That ending was perfect. It had justice, comedy, happiness, and proper closing. That steed is utterly perfect for Renji...imagine seeing a horse that looked and behaved like that in real life? That would be quiet the shocker. I'm glad the story ended this way though. It almost seems open because Aizen didn't actually die, but you reassure everyone with his torture and his enemies renewed strength. No matter what they will all succeed in protecting what is dear to them.

Wonderful story Spunky0ne! Glad to have been here to read it even if I am a little on the late side for reviews. Looking forward to reading even more stories...tomorrow lol because it is already well past my bed time and I have to be up at 5am!
Tomyallen chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
Awwww that was amazing. Your weddings always blow me away. I can just imagine how the training grounds would be set up for this event...absolutely stunning. And I was RIGHT! Ha Ichigo is preggers! That's going to be one interesting kid if Ichigo's and Urahara's past is any indicator. And lol when Renji just popped the ceremony on Byakuya and he was speechless. They're all so perfect together (regardless of what Isshin has to say, lol) ! I loved the vows...so well spoken. And I actually really liked how you put the two ceremonies together into one...it works perfectly after they've all been through so much together.

Looking forward to reading the final chapter.
Tomyallen chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
Such a tease...I still have to wait and see if my prediction was correct for Ichigo and Urahara. Man poor Unohana though...I could just imagine after they her wondering how in the heck Byakuya is perfectly fine. A mystery that will never be solved, lol. It's good to see things wrapping up so nicely though.
Tomyallen chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
Well that was interesting. As twisted as he is I kinda like Diablo right now, lol, if only because he's about to give Aizen a taste of his own medicine. "Foreplay"...Ha! Aizen your done for! And aww that would be a perfect pair with Prince Yasahiro and Akane...kinda funny that she is waiting to ask her parents about it...I wonder what Byakuya's (I know he's coming back) reaction will be to that question? And can I just say I have a nagging suspicion now that you are about to knock someone else up? Ichi or Ura...I wonder...

Well I want to know so off to the chapter. Can't wait to see what happens as you close the story.
Tomyallen chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Ah now this was a story that I truly missed. Highly creative in it's inventive storyline and deeply twined character fates. I wonder what will happen to everyone now that the 'game' is over. As long as long as Aizen is officially done for then I will find myself content. Poor Renji though...having to suffer through so much and he's still in labor too.

And off to the next one I go!
Shenigmatic chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
This was beautiful! I have enjoyed reading this and I wish there was more!
HikariMustang25 chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
another story to this one please i love how renji made a new connection with idiot ass trouble! lol
HikariMustang25 chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
damn it you got me all crying and muttering incoherently *blows nose* im so happy for those four airheadead baboons!
HikariMustang25 chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
man you should write another BTAD
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
*crying* byakuya, raiden, renji will avenge you!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
i love the past and future byakuya it's all very nicely done!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
oh aizen you are going to get it!
Cody Zik chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! It's so perfect! Words can't even describe how I felt for these last chapters! Everything that happened, how the challenges played out and what was received, it had me bouncing at the edge of my seat! What a fabulous way to end the story! I was squealing like an idiot during the whole wedding scene! I'm so so happy, hahahahaha! Ichigo and Kisuke are going to have a baby! And there's a third for Byakuya and Renji! And Renji has a Spirit Steed! Haha! Trouble! I love it! Yes, oh yes! What a beautiful family! This review just does not do it justice! Fabulous, simply fabulous! Such a perfect ending! I LOVE YOU SPUNKY! Hahahahaha! XD

Cody Zik
Tomyallen chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Oh boy...and this is where things get rough in all manners :) Can't wait to see what Kisuke and Byakuya are going to do to Aizen, and Renji will get to watch in safety...Though not exactly in the greatest of conditions. Hopefully whatever happens is very quick so they can get Renji to safety.

Excited for the rest of this story! Keep up the awesome work!