Reviews for BTAD Part 2: Diablo's Hourglass
Shenigmatic chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
This was beautiful! I have enjoyed reading this and I wish there was more!
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
another story to this one please i love how renji made a new connection with idiot ass trouble! lol
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
damn it you got me all crying and muttering incoherently *blows nose* im so happy for those four airheadead baboons!
snowflowersister of toshiro241 chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
man you should write another BTAD
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
*crying* byakuya, raiden, renji will avenge you!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
i love the past and future byakuya it's all very nicely done!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
oh aizen you are going to get it!
Cody Zik chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! It's so perfect! Words can't even describe how I felt for these last chapters! Everything that happened, how the challenges played out and what was received, it had me bouncing at the edge of my seat! What a fabulous way to end the story! I was squealing like an idiot during the whole wedding scene! I'm so so happy, hahahahaha! Ichigo and Kisuke are going to have a baby! And there's a third for Byakuya and Renji! And Renji has a Spirit Steed! Haha! Trouble! I love it! Yes, oh yes! What a beautiful family! This review just does not do it justice! Fabulous, simply fabulous! Such a perfect ending! I LOVE YOU SPUNKY! Hahahahaha! XD

Tomyallen chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Oh boy...and this is where things get rough in all manners :) Can't wait to see what Kisuke and Byakuya are going to do to Aizen, and Renji will get to watch in safety...Though not exactly in the greatest of conditions. Hopefully whatever happens is very quick so they can get Renji to safety.

Excited for the rest of this story! Keep up the awesome work!
karenaangel1986 chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
Oh snap! Love the Renji/Azien action. Go Bya!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
whew. poor renji.

i certainly hope aizen gets whats coming to him,interested to see what part ichigo plays in this
Cody Zik chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Renji has me worried. Is he forgetting his mission? Going after Aizen like that . . . It's put him in a lot of danger, besides being forced to watch Byakuya's memories and experiences first hand. *sigh* This is going to get bumpy.
Haha! Good job, Urahara! XD A remote control taichou! I like it!

Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
lmao oh god urahara of course. which now means he's going to get up to some shiz eh?
karenaangel1986 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Loving this! Poor Bya being a puppet and all. Also poor Renji but I love me some Aizen/Renji. Really curious to see what happens to him next! Great job and thanks for the updates.
Cody Zik chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
PLOT TWIST! I love it! That was a complete surprise! My, my, things are getting confusing. Can't wait for the next chapter! I wanna know what happens!