Reviews for Angular Momentum
Sketch chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I LOVE THIS! This is so cute and well written
lovingrace chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
amazing story, you know its considered that simon is smarter than jeanette though?
EpicSmiley12 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hmm, does that angular momentum thing actually work?

Totally cute oneshot!
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Awww! This was absolutely adorable! :) Wonderful story and wonderfully written.
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Dang the magic button got me again XD

Such a cute story! One of the best JxS I have read!
That Buggy Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Unf. Adorable. I've been browsing for a while looking for something to read (I've never read a thing in this fandom before) and this was the first story I glanced at that I was able to make it through. It's cute and believable.
Leigh.Aviator chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love love love LOVE this! And I missed you!

This is so in character and it just gives me butterflies haha I love it!
amddude chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
not to be an ass or anything but I somehow think you have read this comic... /162/ (Angular Momentum). I would be annoyed at you for copying without attribution to the author but the story was good so it makes it ok.
Girl4Christ15 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I just love reading cute well written one shots, especially when they feature Simon & Jeanette. Their bashful nerdyness always makes me happy! :D Fabulous work (like always!)

Hope you have a wonderful day! :]
ChipmunkFan19 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That is a really sweet story if only angular momentum could really slow down time so you spend more time with the people you love.
Chipmunks 1 fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
U should soooo make a prt 2 trust me Ud be killing
ChipmunkfanNo.1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
It's sad that Jeanette is going away, but at least she knows Simon loves her and is always going to support her. It's an interesting concept he made about angular momentum. I haven't heard of that theory before, but Simon is very good at making it sound sweet and romantic.

Cute story. It was an interesting one.
Timothy.C chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Very cute and heart warming. Itsa me T.C.
Wendy chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Ohmigod, I almost died that was the so cute and fluffy! Seriously, it was the cutest, fluffiest one-shot ever!
rfollman chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this was sooo adorable! i hope that this becomes a story, that would be really cute :) great work!