Reviews for The raging Gale Princess
Explosion Ninja chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
If you got someone to beta this it would be much easier to read and I would actually be able to focus on the story.
Please consider it.
zer89123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
excellent work and a well thought out plot
AzaleaDahlia chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
This story is AWESOME :D. Please make more. Hope you upload soon
Lazyman12 chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I have to admit creating such a perfect character profile is like beyond me. I can actually believe such a character exist. Plus the fact that shana where diapers this might sound stupid but did you thought of such a creative character. I love it.
iSayumix3 chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
Lol... poor mikoto
Shana-Tan2131 chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Dear FicFan Thank you for you review and I believe that everyone it entitled to their own opinion and thank you again for expressing yours.

Yes it is true that what I write about is weird, first it started off as writing for a person that I've known for a very long time but then I discovered the full enjoyment of writing so I never stopped.

Just so we're on the same page I now write for enjoyment not for praise like I use to. If no one were to ever commit my stories again I would still keep writing because it's what I enjoy doing.
requiem4baka chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
nice story, but you have an over obsession with medical diapers.
sonic-elric chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
LOL! Misaka just said Touma's favourite quote.

Anyway, good chapter there. I really like Accelerator act towards Shana. Can't wait for next one
fuji92 chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
So, now all of them are outside Academy City for time being eh I can foresee a very big battle in the future oh and by the way, there some mistake in name:

Satan is actually Saten okay, be sure at any costs, double check your spelling.

But overall is okay and on the side note (Are you intentionally give Touma sit next to Misaka 10032 in that bus? *annoyed* Just kidding, I hope to see if Mikoto's eyesight can be returned as well)

Keep it up!

-fuji92
fuji92 chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
This is going to be interesting chapter, though you should double check before hand I say again but nevertheless, nice chapter there.

-fuji92
Relix Nova chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Such misfortune indeed XD. Mikoto is going to fry Touma Yay Pain XD
Jobless Josh chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
I really like the story and how all the characters interact with each other, especially the end of this chapter (Huge Touma x Mikoto Fan).

As others say there are some grammar/spelling mistakes but I find they don't detract from the overall story, you might just wanna give it a quick check over before submitting.

Hope you keep up this story I really like it!
fuji92 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Oh interesting chapter again but I can see many typing errors here, but still this is really interesting, is Mikoto finally confess to Touma? I just wanna know and yeah I think you should change the Friendship/Humor to Action/Romance or Friendship/Romance but this is your story and I don't have any rights to tell you what to do so sorry okay ;) anyway I like Touma and Mikoto interaction XD Keep it up anyway please double check for any typing errors before you post it but I will support your fanfic here and I'll continue to read and wait this one until the end.

fuji92 (a Mikoto x Touma fan XD)
fuji92 chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Ah an update, nice one, I can see a little bit of grammar mistake but overall, good one
Jacob langford chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
I consider this a very great story the charcters are excellantly based and can be consider as real people. I lke to read more stories like this one