Reviews for Fear
OH. MY. GOD.
UPDATE PLZ!
BEST SEX TALE EVER!
Regina M chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Aw, this is great. I like how you've gotten into Santana's head and explored her vulnerabilities. Would love to see you expand on this.
Elena Chi chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I love this story. I hope you do another soon.
cc1989 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ugh! Love this so much I can barely stand it!

I like the rhythm of this story. Nice job!
cc1989 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ugh! Love this so much I can barely stand it!

I like the rhythm of this story. Nice job!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
*claps vigorously* WOOOT! Awesome! So cute at the end!
shakedown on a saturday chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
ugh so cute :D
leyton426 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Love your writing and how you capture Santana's raw emotion so perfectly. Good job! :)
leyton426 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ohh, this story SO should have more reviews! Such an emotional piece of writing!
Faberittana x chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow, really well written story, really explores the characters. There's something really touching about it. I just love how Santana lets Brittany in, I love her reluctance to trust her at first and I love the ending! I also love when Santana replies saying 'never' kind of in a questioning way. It feels like that's the turning point in the whole thing, the moment that she starts to think that Maybe Brittany Will always be there and that she can trust her.

Please update soon!

In case you can't tell I LOVE the story and I think it's really well written, good job!
miknge chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh man... sad, depressing but sweet at the same time.. :( I love this :D
Brittana Fan chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Um omfg. no.. i... im like at a loss here. im 3 seconds from crying cause i sooooooo understand santana. i freaking *am* her. if it werent an outragious impossibility id think i wrote this (ok that sounds crazy but its 4am i cant verbalize). so basically, well done! i think this is my favorite santana story to date. im torn between wanting to know more, to know why she feels/acts that way, and there not being more cause its just so powerful on its own. wow this is such a cheesy over dramatic review! im sorry, im just having the worst week ive had in years and a good portion of it is related to the issues santana has. i think im also jealous of a fictional character. thats sane... lol. *wants/needs a brittany of her own* so im gonna stop now. um, yeah. epic fic. epic.