Reviews for Flying Through Moonlight
Person chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
OMG I love this, I can so imagine Thowra seeing a girl that means no harm and showing her his secret. If Elyne was still alive, I'd write to her asking if she could put something like that in a new Silver Brumby book. Sadly, Elyne passed in 2002 and there wll never be another Silver Brumby book, the legacy has passed onto fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This was beautifully written, great story line...
NoxTheShadowWolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
awww that was really cute. i love the Silver Brumby, i never read the book but i see the movie
Lightnings Pride chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
wow this is amazing i love this you are amazingly gifted
Girl with the Iceheart chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Could u do a sequal? Like where Keira's grandaughter finds the valley? But she hadn't known of the valley because her mum hadn't told her. Oh and she would have the colt's grandson with her. Just a seggestion... you story is good. By the way, i am doimg a story of a girl going to the high contry but its set in the cartoon serise and i had thoughof it BEFORE reading this...so don't sue me or something like that when you see it there.
Good story!
Dodectron chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Beautiful ;-;
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was simply AMAZING! My god! I love it! There is just not one thing in this story that is dislikeable. Seriously!

First sentence and I was in love! What a brilliant and touching story you've weaved here. It should soooo be continued!

C'mon! I wanna see more encounters between Keira and Thowra! Don't stop now!