Reviews for Submergence
The Jeca Symbol chapter 4 . 7/2
Very good, can't wait for more
Ouca chapter 4 . 3/23
I forgot how much I really enjoyed this fic. I really liked how you did the personalities of the characters, especially Karen. Usually I'm not a huge fan of her, but I like how you do her personality.
I also liked the twist that you added for Kisame. I was always so curious to see where you would take it from here. Do you think you will ever continue this?
kittykitty34 chapter 4 . 2/15
Nooo please continue this story is gettin good!
konatachan603 chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
updated in 2010, huh?
well at least there's a possibility...
oh well i'll take my chances and follow!
Luna Silvereyes chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
This is an intriguing take on the story and follows the plot well. I hope you update soon. I really like this.
Luna Silvereyes chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Very few people write good stories for Kisame and even fewer people get him right. Kudos on being one of them. Please finish this soon!
thecatsayswoof chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Seriously interesting and delightful story. KisaSaku is my most favorite of all pairings and I feel like you're really doing it justice with the fic. I love the witty banter between the two of them and I appreciate The slow even development. Here's hoping to see more real soon.
ChinkyBella chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Keep writing! I really enjoy it!
lonewolf3333 chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
when is the next chapter coming out i love this one
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
I have enjoyed this story so 't wait to read more.
NineLaws chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
This is amazing, slow but interesting build up and plot. love the story! Please write soon! :D
FemmeSquall chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
yay kisame and sakura's budding friendship . i really am enjoying this story i added you to my alerts cant wait to read more.
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
I'm really enjoying this and I love Kisame-Niis sence of humor.I cant wait to read more!
Nidia.Ceylon chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Interesting.

I can't wait to see where this goes. I am suprised to see Karin in this since she tends to get ignored or used as a 'whore.' It's nice to see here as a character and not just as that.

I am loving this and will patiently wait for the next wonderful chapter!

Till next time~!