Reviews for I Can't Be Uke!
APanime101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Lol so great!
DiamondInMyHeart chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
*snicker* poor Dei-chan... stuck with a pain in the ass Saso... ohhhh well, I don't think that he'd ever complain about his position as uke! XD
Diamond
snowflake98 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hilariously funny XD

A good way to defend your favourite pairing from being switched around...

The narrator bits were good without feeling like an interruption :D
heartlessRayne chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
:O ...holy shit that was hot till the...thats funny, but good for Sasori, for he shall always top!
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
lol!epic!XDi cnt stop giggling.i knew u were goin 2 do that!XD
DeeaE chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
you mean danna has no butt hole

XD
A Ravens Dream chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh, God, that made me laugh so hard! XD That was utterly amazing!
Teiden chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
lolz! as soon i saw that coming, i started laughing so hard that my parents in the other room started giving me stares!

but good story dude X]

i dont know the details of request but since i know you dont like DeiSaso, i can see you actually making it impossible for the pairing to even exisit.

though, i have only found one DeiSaso story that has ever worked for me, but then in the second chapter, Sasori regained his seme'ness in a completely dominating and sly way that was perfect for him.

anyway, this pretty much made my day! so thanks!
CherryGenocyde chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I was reading this going 'Please don't be and mpreg please don't be and mpreg.' but it wasn't and i'm happy and it amused me that Sasori doesn't have an asshole xD
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
no pooping for sasori! you should write the sasodei sex scene of what happened pretty much after
Aka sasori no yuki chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
*hysterical laughter* so...funny dude! you have to make another like this!
DupesClause chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
OMG! -rolls around- That...that was so funny! xD I was totally laughing my ass off in real. Good job!
Selyann chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
XDDD Hahaha, well, even though I pretty much knew what would happen ... I still liked it, darling. I appreciate that you tried to make Deidara manlier. And poor Sasori ... didn't want to tell Deidara what was wrong ... Well, but Deidara's shock ... too bad I couldn't see his facial expression, must have looked priceless. XD

I forgive you, I've managed to put up with worse turn offs in my life.

Of course now a little bit of my typical whining ... but I'm just always a very sincere reviewer, dear.

Sooo firstly, you have this tendency to use both past and present tenses, which is confusing and pretty much a mistake. Nothing more to say about that.

And nooow my favourite thing to complain about! Yes, you guesses it right, it's about Deidara! Well, you see ... he's not whiny and doesn't talk that much. He said it himself – Akatsuki members are calm, quiet types, 'cause calm cool and cool art. XD He pretty much only talks when he's boasting about something (his art). Though he is hot-headed at the same time, ahaha.

Well, okay, but you said it was 'slightly OOC', all right ...

I like crack and it was pretty niiiiice. Plus this dedication, oh God, I feel so touched. ;P

Love,

Selyann

... ;)
Light's Panties chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Interesting idea; never though of Sasori not having an arsehole XD Wouldn't that mean he wouldn't bother with having a ... boy's thing either? ;D Haha

I like the argument scenes, they're sweet XD and the moment when Deidara discovers Sasori's ... 'inability' to be uke XD

... Although... if I have to be picky you do switch between past and present tense a lot O: Maybe something to work on in future fanfics?

Nonetheless, I enjoyed this story and it was funny XD