Reviews for Past, Present and Future
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/5
Beautiful. Catch ya on the flip side.
Catmint chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Sweet, adorable and hilarious! Nicely written. I like that you didn't make Jeanne a bitch - while I'm quite happy to read those, I also really do hope she found someone to be happy and settle down with, and you've handled that really nicely.
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was cute~
beardie04 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Really good first first NCIS fic. Would love to know how you imagine Ziva and Tony geting together because it is going to happen. It has to. hehe
I am the girl in the corner chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
awww, so cute, i loved it :D
Padfoot2007 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was really good. I really liked this story a lot. You captured all of the characterizations quite well. I do hope that you plan on continuing this. Would be a shame not to.
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Not a bad story, I do not tend to read NCIS fanfics, I try to stay with HP, but it wasn't bad. Can't wait to see the rest of your stories get updates (when they are good and ready)
Betherzz chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
cute story ;)
Gladius Grim chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Awesome story and thank you for sharing it with us. I like your take on Jeanne, Tony, and Ziva dynamic. Because I agree before Jeanne there was Ziva, during time with Jeanne she was still there, and since she is there as they have both had to pick up pieces in their lives. Those two are so stubborn and have been hurt so many times. In the end love and happiness is in their grasp. But Tony and Ziva have to have both faith and trust in each other to do so and are willing to bet it all on the line no matter what Gibbs or Eli thinks. That is part of their problem they have to step out of the shadows of their father figures and make the commitment to each other come what may. Great story that really shows the teasing and even the seriousness of how they take each other.
Nicoya456 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
good story
marshmeg chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I like it, well written and interesting!
petuniatc chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Interesting - this is the first "Tony meets Jeanne" story I've read where Ziva's pregnant. I did read one where Jeanne was pregnant. Ziva, pregnant hormones, tardy Tony and Jeanne - lucky no one got killed.
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
that was really very cute! :)
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this is really good, really sweet :)