Reviews for A Race Through Dark Places
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i like how you describe things in your stories. idk the way you phrase things is just... pretty lol. i'm too tired to write a coherant review. i should go to bed xD.
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Well, it would make sense for her to hate green.

Then again, I always thought that she'd hate white after everything was said and done.

Beautiful like always; I always await good stories like these.
Smile-san chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow, you yet again gave us something so painfully wonderful.

I love how you give us description of the winter or how their voices sound!

Truly makes one feel inspired. And it is starting to get cold where I live.
AndreiAstaroth chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This fic is very intense and it passes in front of you like the beautiful gelid image of a little snowfall during the day. You can almost feel the cold wind!

There're many character interpretation that I simply loved. They couldn't resolve anything inside of them without understand each other, without reach each other.

Another thing that I loved is the new meaning of the green color - amazing!

Deep thanks for sharing this excellent one-shot. I'd be very happy to see more work from you.
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Well-done! It's amazing what you do with this pairing!
Haddrell chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
The way you explored Orihime and Ishida - it was very touching, very sensitive and I agree with everything you wrote! It also shows the natural bond between them, the understanding they share also because in many ways they are very much alike. But this scene also shows their differences and I could see again that if Orihime and Ishida will ever become a couple they would complement each other perfectly, they would be stronger and happier people.

I keep hoping that Tite Kubo will explore this more whenever he will finally return to Hueco Mundo.
Kuroda Chiaki chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That's kind of cute...If it would be continued I'm pretty sure they would end up together...I really liked it.