Reviews for Wishing Wells
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Nicely done :D
Black Thorns Entangled K chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Very sweet little snippets! :)

(Though personally I thought that perhaps the last was a tad short?)
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
PLEASE! This is INCREDIBLY cute! The last one was my favourite :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Cute and romantic story!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Ahh! This was beautiful. Thank you so much for writing it. :D
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
aww, i like it, its nice
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was super-DUBER cute! Loved every second of it!

-ASRC
Denvana chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awww...That was VERY cute!

I loved teh writing style you used! Amazing story.

And you made Sam and Scam seem so...perfect for each other!

Awesome work. :D

Loved it.

~Denvana~
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Cute!
shinobinaraku chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
The end was cute-ish, though there definitely are better words for it. Perhaps just fluffy, and not cute? Just...happy.

I like the numbered things. Maybe I should do this to get away from the transitions, hehe. Those things are killers.

Tim Scam can read minds. He always knows when you're awake or asleep. Like Santa...'cept much hotter. Much, much, hotter.

Don't worry, Sammy! He DEFINITELY did not throw you away. I feel like after the fountain thing, or before, there should be a "death" and then show how Scam's always by her side by having him at her grandfather's funeral?

I think the dance thing would be my favorite, or the fountain. They're just so lovable, though I think it's a little cliche that in movies or stories, the heroine always gets whisked away on a lot of dances, saving the last slot for her "hero," or she just straight out gets no dances. Although it wouldn't work too well if she were unfaithful to Scam, hmm?

Very nicely done. 333

I love how you always have a new fic, or update a chapter. We'll never think you're dead, hehe. Unless you don't update for a long while - that would freak me out. It's like an addiction. :D
Cresenta's Lark chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THIS WAS SOOOO CUTE!

:D:D:D:D:D

Seriously it shows how vulnerable Sam and Scam are to each other even if they pretend not to be (you know for goat and clo and so on)

1. The first one lol, the other students had me want to torture them (ROMAN STYLE! jk. but u know what I mean :P) And awww hand-holding! YESSSSSSSSSS!

2. AWWWWW I could see them in my head lol . It's like they are married ahem. Sam got all happy when he called which was sooo cute.

and omg: "How can I sleep when I know you can't?" - THAT LINE I am still gushing over. :P

3. Aww poor sammie :( You did a great job showing her horror though. Pfft. It is soo going to be okay! ALL YOU NEED IS SSC! -okay I am feeling high atm, no sleep tea HIGH and omg that rhymed! - ahem)

4. Awwwww! He carried her! AWWWWW! gosh they are soooo cute. And omg she mumbles his name! AHHHHHHH! :D and he says good night! I grinned while reading that lol. (imagine a hugeeee grin)

Aww yes! Sam is HIS soft spot! :P (and we all know she has a thing for him too ahem)

5. Aww her poor grandfather was a nice guy. (he should be on the people we love list!) BUT omg Scam holds sam! Gosh that seems like such a cute, warm, tender moment in my head. :D You wrote it really well. (I heard violins in the background! ) :P I’m not sure violins are scam’s style.

YES KEEP IT A SECRET! AS LONG AS HE HAS SAM WHO CARES? NO ONE ELSE NEEDS TO KNOW! (besides ssc is private stuff ahem :P clover is not allowed)

6. Omg a masquerade! (coughRMcough :P) I LOVE how no one asked her to dance! EVERYONE knows Sam is Scam’s girl. They do not dare approach her! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA-ahem

But omg he does! AND OMG they dance! AND OMG she stares into his eyes! AWWWWW! Yes only sam is allowed to be this close to scam dearest. (*shakes fist at Char, Sheila, SBW, Seera (:P) Lacy, Christiana, Dawn and other hoes* :P)

7. AWWW omg he cares sooo much! He visits her! AND OMG lilies! Jeez, they are practically married in here lol, he’s such a husband to her, THEY should just declare their love and go HAH! Ahem :P maybe not…. Lol

BUT OMG THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I grinned like a moron at the end and went AWWWWWWWWW out loud lol, and spun around in my chair. :P

I’m still smiling : )

You are awesome at this style of writing! (Well all styles of writing really :D genres too! As proven by DL! HAH! XD)

Lol cheater )) Hmm…I say you are more of a tease ahem.

THIS WAS UBER CUTE!

WRITE MORE!

NOW!

DO IT! *holds a gladiator sword over you* :P jk. (I’m sure people are wondering why I keep talking roman stuff… *shifty eyes* :P or not…)

I loved it, and it’s proven by me adding it to my favssss muahahahahah! (Btw this was a great surprise :D)

Love,