Reviews for Nothing
casisonfire chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
So cute... I don't know where you get it 's just so fantasticwellwritten! (I don't know if that's an exciting word...)

Ps: I hope I don't bother you with all my reviews!
awfffsome chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is really beautiful!
lilypotters chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
aww, so sweet! I really really really like this! :) You are a great writer!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Very sweet and touching. You definitely kept Ron and Hermione in character. Good job.
jennyfiveshoes chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Beautifully oblivious; I quite agree. **sigh**
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I agree! They are the two most oblivious people on the earth!

I mean, Ron, I understand 'cause he is just plain dumb sometimes. (No offense I love Ron, I really do, but sometimes...I just wonder what the heck is going on in that ginger head of his.)

But 'Mione's smart! You'd think she would've figured it out by now!

...Then again, there's Harry.

Once, my BFF and I were talking about HP-she's only on the third book- and I told her,

"Man, I can't believe it took Harry till the very end of the sixth book to figure out Ron and Hermione like each other." and she's like, "WHAT? IT SERIOUSLY TOOK HIM THAT LONG? Wow. That's dumb! I figured it out right away!"

So, actually if you think about it, Harry's the most oblivious, 'cause at least Ron and Hermione realized they liked each other in their third year. AND IT TOOK HARRY 'TILL THE SIXTH BOOK! LOL!

You did a great job on this, and I'm glad there's no confession, 'cause that is OOC. You did a great job portraing Ron, too! Good job!
77852 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
All four of your stories are just so sweet and they give me butterflies (or fuzzies or whatever you call them). x) Ron and Hermione are so in-character and it's canon, but... it's so aww-worthy, haha.
Hannah chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wonderful story! I love that you stay true to the canon and JKR's story. Plus, your grammar isn't bad! That's a rarity in these fanfics.
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
oh i love this, really good writing, i liked how you stayed really true to the books and there were no undying confessions of love, much as i like that, i sorta prefer this, great job!
Nymphadora1506 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That was so kept me smiling throughout...
briathunder chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Haha I love your writing, you can tell you really know how to word things:) I love how ron just blankly asks his questions before thinking, it completely stays true to his character and makes me laugh while i'm reading. thanks for providing us with some decent literature!
SP chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
you use the word "fancy" to much, its overused. and pretty sure its love that he has, fancy just isnt strong enough.
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
"Would I, what?" "Hold Harry's hand?" He snorted

That made me LOL :D

I. Loved. It.

I love when they ask each other if they would hold hands with anyone else.

And I like the whole pro-canon thing :)
Cas di Angelo chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Yay! I'm glad there's another happy ending! And (don't know if i've said this) I'm really glad you're sticking close to the books!
nagato chinatsu chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
It was very cute and wonderfully canon. It seemed like J.K. herself!