Reviews for My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles
Doggo chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Oh! Please update !
Your beautiful stories really make me want to paint it in comics!
And i like the way you depicted Javert _
I wonder if the inspiration of Javert's name Aline is come from a boy in Shoujo Cosette (An anime cartoon series)?
Again, please update!
thissimplefeeling chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
I really enjoyed this! I'm very sad that it stopped where it did. But very good!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Were it still possible for this to be updated, because the sheer beauty of it is terrible and wonderful ;_; please...
Wicked Witch of the North chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I can rather identify with Javert on the subject of his nightmares of Hell. I myself am an atheist, or more correctly, disinclined agnostic, but, being christian-raised I sometimes wonder as to Hell. Albeit for me it features one C.D'A heavily.
Alayne Stone chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Oh, this is beautiful. I love them.

Will be more? *hopes*

I like the name Alain. It fits so good to Javert. I never could imagine to him a first name, but this one is perfect.

*tries to remove the image of a middle-aged Alain Delon with sideburns from her head* I can't. :D

Oh, poor Alain!
Javertimyhero chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
FINISH IT, FINISH it! They have to get together! This is like the only really good Javert/Valjean slash I have read in a while, and you just can't leave it like that! Finish it!
LinVolturi chapter 5 . 12/20/2006
LOVE IT! Please Update!
Nekto v serom chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
I read it with great pleasure! Well done.

I am a fan of the musical.:)
Clarisse chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
OMG! Update! You must!
MeBeShe4815 chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
OMG! this has to be my favorite slash fanfiction out there. UPDATE!1
Tsunami Wave chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
absolutely lovely! Can't wait to read the next chapter! _
RisingTwilight chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
Wow, this is a seriously great fic! I'd write more, but I have to go...

Anyway, I'm begging for an update. Please just a few more chapters! :)
hiei1317 chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
o! I really like this story! I just saw the movie, since it takes forever in my house to ever go out and rent one! But this is so amazing so far and i can't WAIT for the next chapter!
Tonight-Tonight chapter 5 . 6/25/2005
love it
LP chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
Thrilled to see you finally updated (back in January)! I had been waiting, checked frequently, and eventually gave up on seeing an update. I love the Javert character. Do continue writing. This tale has true potential and I would like to see it completed. Thank you.

P.S. Your title is apropos and your story is a favorite of mine, as is the song that inspired it.