Reviews for Okamiden: New Sun
When's the next chapter?
WildTorterraXD chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
10/10 so far, and for future notice, it's spelled "shinshu" not shinsu
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
This is how an Okami high school AU should be written. Just be sure to come back and update. This story is too good to leave on the shelf to collect dust.
Freddy chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
i wish you update sooner, it's a wonderful story, but I sometimes hate to wait at least 6 months to read another chapter.
Tamisin chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
You updated! :D! I liked this chapter, especially Susanoo... XDDD I lol'd at the transformation scenes PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Contemptuous Recluse chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
I have to admit, I like your new writing style. The old one was rather confusing.

You have lots of talent, and are a good writer. I would put this on story alert, but my inbox on Gmail is cluttered as it is. Sorry.
whereMAD chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
OMG update please
Crystal Scarlet chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
I have been waiting FOREVER for an update to this story! Thanks so much for updating! Is it me or are things that have happened in Okami repeating themselves...? Is that intentional? Well, I don't mind, keep it up and update soon!~

~OkamiSaphira
Panther J chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Nice chapter. Isuma says he's going to have a lot of attention by being with the two hottest girls in Kamiki High. I feel Daichi pain, I been afraid of a lot of things. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Tamisin chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
ooooh so Orochi's gonna come in at some point, eh? Wonder how they'll deal with that...
Tamisin chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Ooooo... I'm liking this story! Love how all the brush gods are actual people, and I bet the random smoker is Moegami :D! It's obvious how much isamu acts like Issun, and I have a suspicion that Wataru is Waka ;)
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
It has started, I'm guessing that few of the people were shown are related to the brush gods. Just guessing though. I can't wait to see more of this. The story is good.

Update soon!
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Sooo... Issun's a girl...

I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, despite all the obvious allusions, but it's pretty apparent now.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
URGH CONFUZZLING

and a little cliche :/
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
No clue what's happening... but I hope Issun comes in sometime soon!