Reviews for Easier To Lie
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Now that was fabulously written. A brilliant use of narrative and very little dialogue which just added to your effect of angst perfectly. Wonderful.
Last.one.02 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Like it.
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I liked it.

Definitely angsty, but in a good way.

Not OOC at all.

Nice job capturing the emotions in so few words.

Looking forward to more!
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who would call this "lovely", but that's my determination.

I have been called the Queen of Angst though... :)
Psycho Maddy chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I didn't think it was all that angsty and I loved that fact by the way xD

It's realy nice, now I'll be waiting for the fluff/smut that comes after the angst *smiles sweetly*

Nice choice of song, but you already knew that...

x
MissJayne chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Loved it! Beautiful.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I have been waiting a while for your next story, and I was glad to see this come in. It is just fine. You have not lost your touch while being away for a while. Nice job.

I look forward to your next tidbit.

Thanks for posting this.

pdf
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
First of all, the grin on my face when I saw your name in my inbox? Indescribable.

Angst? Grin is gone. But, hey, as I said - I'll take what I can get.

And I'd take this any day.

What I love the most is that while we still got the angst, we had the comfort of them still being together. Yes, that is me looking the world through the rose-tinted glasses. :(

Anyhoo, no OOC - just perfect as always, and I love you for it (and many other things).

Forever yours,

M. xx
alix33 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
"So they had been completely unprepared when the shots had started to rang in the dim-lit warehouse where the meeting was supposed to take place." - "shots had started to ring".