Reviews for The Perfect Mother
ProudlyANoob chapter 6 . 7/4
WHYD YOU ABANDON THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY? After two awesome prequels wouldn't you want to finiah the series once and for all? Oh well. I'm sure its not intentional. Life happens. When( and if) you do decide to continue, a lot of your readers are going to become very happy people. The story and character development has been great so far. Until then, Cheerio!
Rossena99 chapter 6 . 6/19
Plz update
Giotto27 chapter 2 . 5/29
I totally love Garrett! And I really hate Hailene's attitude but I hope she'll change!
Giotto27 chapter 1 . 5/29
Hahahahahaha! Draco is such a sly man!
please update!
TPGfan chapter 6 . 4/11
But... But... It's over? Canceled? Done? NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO! TPG series is quite possibly the best series on this site, and I've read way too much fanfiction over the years. You are the reason I look for FemHarry/Draco fics now (i'd never touched the stuff before reading yours and won't read main-pairing slash), just hoping to find something half as good. I'm sad to see this end, and I hope someday you'll have an idea to revitalise it.
NaruLoveAnime chapter 6 . 3/25
Please Update Soon! I love this story... I love Draco x FemHarry! and thank you for The Perfect series.. And I'm so happy to be able to read it! I want to know what will happen next, next... and next till the end of story of the final installment to The Perfect series, 'The Perfect Mother'. I love 'The Perfect Girl' and 'The Perfect Wife' story too. You're The Best! Your stories, The Perfect Series is very interesting, cool, wonderful, fantastic, amazing and so impressive (maybe more..). I truly enjoy your 'The Perfect' series and when I read The Perfect Girl's first chapter (The Hunting Season), I immediately fell in love with your story... I love how story is process from TPG to TPW and now The Perfect Mother.. I love every chapters in 'The Perfect' series. I love everything about The Perfect' series. Your stories is the best and will be another, 'my favorite's stories'! So, where is it.. your next chapter for The Perfect Mother? And are you going to update? Your story gets more interesting.. I really love your story.. But you ruin the mood by not update.. Still, I would love to read your next.. next chapter... I just hope (very, very... very HOPE!), new update soon from you!
OMG that's hilarious
mangoshake24 chapter 6 . 1/4
Ayy i really love your stories ! But do you mind if i ask if this is on hiatus? Or discontinued? Cause it hasn't been updated for a long time... I hope you continue this though cause i really love it. :)))
GreenNIghtRose chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
I'm sure you hear this a lot, but is there any possible way for this story to continue. I mean, I've read this series three times and am in undeniable love with it. Is there another spinoff that happened of what?
Dragomir7 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
So … it's been three long years. :sigh
I was really expecting a good surprise. Turns out Abigail's parents may be:
(1) Max Thornton and Natasha Richards;
(2) Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks;
(3) Malcolm Pellerin and Mandy Brocklehurst;
(4) An older Weasley (Percy / Fred / George) and his wife;
(5) Justin Finch-Fletchley and Hannah Abbott;
(6) Cho Chang / Romilda Vane and her husband;
(7) Nicholas Fudge / Viktor Krum / Michael Corner and his wife.
The hints given are that Abigail's parents are roughly Harry's age, probably in Hogwarts, most likely had an active / semi-active role in the backstory, may have met some tragic or unkindly / infamous downfall (leading to her adopted parents' refusal to name them), and Abigail herself having auburn hair, blue eyes and being in Hufflepuff. She also happens to have been born some time the pureblood plague incident in TPW, being a little younger than Hailene. (1) seem more plotwise agreeable, (3) and (5) fit the parents' years, while the rest are just wild guesses of canon characters that hasn't made any appearances (and most likely had had a tragic end). Hmmm? Oh dear, I'm just getting paranoid. Just hope that poor Hailene can get a firsthand experience of the trauma that Harry went through, and make up with her mother and Abigail eventually. And Garrett too.
Twilight Fan 101-101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I really love this series
PANORASBOX chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Can you do a short fic about Byron and Vincent, i really like that couple and would like to see a possessive Vincent. It would be so cute to see him get jealous!

Anyways, i just really love all of your OCs cause your so good at developing there character. I mean i love lorraine and anton, and i love the second generation! Also your really good at picking the names too, in most fanfics they use really wierd names for ther OCs but you actually have good taste and give them normal names, yet at the same time there so unique.

But yeah... Really love your storys! Your an amazing writer!
SlyFighter2011 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
i love this triolgy that ive started reading it over... please come back to me :) i wanna see what happens :D lol. i have many theories on how things go or whatnot... if you need some ideas or whatever :)
MinhUsagi134 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014