Reviews for The Perfect Mother
Captain CV chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Mangga nganyari rauh
Anon chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
This is really good. I love the TPG universe and these three stories make me really happy. Please write more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Update please!
bhagyabhat11 chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Wen are u next going to update this do it soon. Cant wait to read more
HibarixTsunaxlover chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
next chapter i want to read more about Garrett schemes and a little smut between Harry and Draco
latrellcruz chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
LOVE IT AS USUAL!
Kazi-8 chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
I really, really love this series and thank you so much for sharing and writing it. It's been a while since I'm really obsessed with a drarry fanfic (or in this case, fanfics) so good job. I'll be looking forward for the next update!
ShiroNoHikari chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
And i want to say another thing.
You are talented.. i think that's enough to sum up how much i love your story..
ShiroNoHikari chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Whenever you're ready. i'll be here, waiting..
Not logged in chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Okay. I just want to say you're freaking brilliant and I love you. See? You get a freaky love confession from a random stranger hahaha.

GAY RELATIONSHIPS HELL YES. THIS IS ADORABLE.
celcette chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Super excited to see another installment of TPG series! I've been following your fics since the beginning of time (back in the ye old An Alternate Adventure era) and have been enthralled ever since :) Can't wait to see what great things you have in store, and the changes you've made from the previous "The Perfect Mother."
Heavenly God chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
How cute
Diana chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
Dude u r anot amazing author
Nicer than Rowling
Your story content humour , drama, romance, and other nicee stuff.
Cassandra Jackson chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
That is so cute
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
I've followed your stories for a long time, and I absolutely adore the new addition to the trilogy! :)) I love your writing style, and how you managed to shape each character so distinctly: I especially love Garrett's Oedipal complex and Draco's jealousy! : please update soon! Looking forward to seeing what's next! xx