Reviews for The Perfect Mother
SlyChild26 chapter 1 . 7/30
I love this series... please come finish lol. Plllleass and like someone else said hopefully Hale isn't so horrible lol.
PistolHattersButtercup chapter 1 . 6/30
I wish you would update. I love the trilogy and I would love to see more of the Malfoys. I just hope Haileens character isn't as horrible as the first version.
Jenny chapter 3 . 5/9
Just wondering if you were going to continue this story? It's a fantastic series and I very much wish you would. If you could possibly let us know either way.
Nana chapter 3 . 5/8
Pleaaaase will you write more of this? Im dyingg to read it!
daydreaminggirl18 chapter 3 . 4/25
i love the story.., i love jaimee and draco and their children .., it's a very nice story.., plzz continue the story ., i'll be desperately waiting for next chapter...
Captain CV chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Mangga nganyari rauh
Anon chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
This is really good. I love the TPG universe and these three stories make me really happy. Please write more :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Update please!
bhagyabhat11 chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Wen are u next going to update this do it soon. Cant wait to read more
HibarixTsunaxlover chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
next chapter i want to read more about Garrett schemes and a little smut between Harry and Draco
latrellcruz chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
LOVE IT AS USUAL!
Kazi-8 chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
I really, really love this series and thank you so much for sharing and writing it. It's been a while since I'm really obsessed with a drarry fanfic (or in this case, fanfics) so good job. I'll be looking forward for the next update!
ShiroNoHikari chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
And i want to say another thing.
You are talented.. i think that's enough to sum up how much i love your story..
ShiroNoHikari chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Whenever you're ready. i'll be here, waiting..
Not logged in chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Okay. I just want to say you're freaking brilliant and I love you. See? You get a freaky love confession from a random stranger hahaha.

GAY RELATIONSHIPS HELL YES. THIS IS ADORABLE.