Reviews for Volatile
aquacrazy77 chapter 13 . 5/17
Do you plan on continuing this fic? Just wondering...
Freya chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
It's been 2 years...still waiting for an update :(
wildchild chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
You need to finish this. Its too good to be left hanging like this.
ALittleDarkInside chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Wah! I guess this story is abandoned...? Oh well. Thanks for the 13 great chapters. Following just in case.
Insanity chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
This story has killed me. Just... Wow. I love your writing style and I sobbed though some of the chapters. The skipping around is a little confusing but adds to the overall effect of the story. I do hope that it'll be updated in the future though. Please?
ayac06 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
The interweaving of important touchpoints in Arthur and Eames's relationship to create a singular powerful story is nothing short of masterful. The simultaneous denial and yearning reminds me of another powerful story about a love between two men - Brokeback Mountain. I think it's quite obvious that Arthur is the Ennis del Mar character, who has plans for his future and is too afraid to try anything else; while Eames is the Jack Twist character, who fully accepts himself and always manages to get what he wants (at least until his tragic end), but refuses to move on emotionally because he loves his partner too much. The influence is there, but it's very subtle and artfully done. The biggest difference is that, though the Jack Twist character in both stories die, Eames is still very much alive and Arthur has a chance to truly reconcile their relationship.

However, one note about this last chapter. The author had been very methodical about planting small seeds in early chapters about things that are elaborated in later chapters (sometimes even much later chapters, impressively), but there are several completely new things here, emotional and otherwise. That and the fact that this story was last updated 1.5 years ago, it doesn't look promising that Zeech will be finishing this cliffhanger. :\

Something tells me this Maria character is up to no good though...
dd chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
this is actually the vest fic ive read in this fandom. i hope you update. i cant wait to see how thing turn out
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Please update! this is the best arthur/eames fic out there! I want to know what happens so badly
sigh chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
do you plan on finishing this? it's ok if you're not. I'd just like to know so I can stop checking back every few months to see if you've updated.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Sweetie... Ever planning on updating?
Godzicha chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Whaaa ... Oh my god, I just spent three or four day to ride your amazing fic' (and I'm french so it took me a little longer ) ! The way you describe their strange relation, Arthur and Eames tortured mentally and physically, the angst and the drama in this fic', that's just perfect. So please just give us another chapters !
dmdm chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
god zeech! Please update! I am just DYING to read a new chapter! This ae epic is like the death of me. Just beautiful.
anon anon anon chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Cai chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
I just mainlined this fic like it was the good drugs - I totally thought it was finished when I started, though. _ And now I have to bookmark this and put notifs up so I'll know when it's updated. Life - so hard. :) Fantastic story, definitely one of my favorites that I've read.
plz chapter 1 . 12/7/2012