Reviews for Volatile
hazydays chapter 13 . 8/12
Wow. This fic is amazing. I love that you include the perspectives of both Arthur and Eames, and I love how the story unfolds so that more and more history is revealed, like filling in pieces of a puzzle. It's extremely well-written, and all the emotion Arthur and Eames feel is captured so brilliantly, from the denial, anger, not-quite-hate-but-almost-hate, love, passion, and protectiveness. Along with all the palpable guilt and regret Arthur feels. The angst is so deliciously heartbreaking yet satisfying in this indescribable way. This is definitely something to reread again and again.
I know it's been quite a while, but please, please update, this work is way too good to left unfinished. I'm dying to know what happens next, especially what happens when Arthur and Eames inevitably(?) reunite, and what Arthur has to say to Eames, and whether or not Arthur finally accepts himself and Eames. If Eames even makes it out of the hospital and everything alive and unscathed (please, please let Eames be okay, he's already been through so much 3) Your writing and this story is truly amazing, and I really hope you come back to this work of literary art one day, so these characters can have the ending they deserve (crossing my fingers for a happy ending). Please, please don't let this story go unfinished!
aquacrazy77 chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
Do you plan on continuing this fic? Just wondering...
Freya chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
It's been 2 years...still waiting for an update :(
wildchild chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
You need to finish this. Its too good to be left hanging like this.
ALittleDarkInside chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Wah! I guess this story is abandoned...? Oh well. Thanks for the 13 great chapters. Following just in case.
Insanity chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
This story has killed me. Just... Wow. I love your writing style and I sobbed though some of the chapters. The skipping around is a little confusing but adds to the overall effect of the story. I do hope that it'll be updated in the future though. Please?
ayac06 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
The interweaving of important touchpoints in Arthur and Eames's relationship to create a singular powerful story is nothing short of masterful. The simultaneous denial and yearning reminds me of another powerful story about a love between two men - Brokeback Mountain. I think it's quite obvious that Arthur is the Ennis del Mar character, who has plans for his future and is too afraid to try anything else; while Eames is the Jack Twist character, who fully accepts himself and always manages to get what he wants (at least until his tragic end), but refuses to move on emotionally because he loves his partner too much. The influence is there, but it's very subtle and artfully done. The biggest difference is that, though the Jack Twist character in both stories die, Eames is still very much alive and Arthur has a chance to truly reconcile their relationship.

However, one note about this last chapter. The author had been very methodical about planting small seeds in early chapters about things that are elaborated in later chapters (sometimes even much later chapters, impressively), but there are several completely new things here, emotional and otherwise. That and the fact that this story was last updated 1.5 years ago, it doesn't look promising that Zeech will be finishing this cliffhanger. :\

Something tells me this Maria character is up to no good though...
dd chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
this is actually the vest fic ive read in this fandom. i hope you update. i cant wait to see how thing turn out
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Please update! this is the best arthur/eames fic out there! I want to know what happens so badly
sigh chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
do you plan on finishing this? it's ok if you're not. I'd just like to know so I can stop checking back every few months to see if you've updated.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Sweetie... Ever planning on updating?
Godzicha chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Whaaa ... Oh my god, I just spent three or four day to ride your amazing fic' (and I'm french so it took me a little longer ) ! The way you describe their strange relation, Arthur and Eames tortured mentally and physically, the angst and the drama in this fic', that's just perfect. So please just give us another chapters !
dmdm chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
god zeech! Please update! I am just DYING to read a new chapter! This ae epic is like the death of me. Just beautiful.
anon anon anon chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Cai chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
I just mainlined this fic like it was the good drugs - I totally thought it was finished when I started, though. _ And now I have to bookmark this and put notifs up so I'll know when it's updated. Life - so hard. :) Fantastic story, definitely one of my favorites that I've read.