Reviews for Kessho no Tamashi: Orange Aeon
Blake chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
Hello, over the past few days I've read this from start to finish. I am extremely sad that the story will never end and Andrew will never 'score' again. That being said, as a few months have past since your tease of something new, I can also assume that is not going to happen as well. I sincerely thank you for the wonderful story, I really hope you return to it and continue. One must be careful when judging ones own creation as often times we are the harshest critics. I wish you all the best.
ClearlyOriginal chapter 28 . 7/29/2012
...Holy Shit i didn't expect THAT kind of a surprise!
Ashleythetiger chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
another p4 story?

and you winged aeon?

dang next one might have more chaps fast

ok yah have made me wanna read this again, it i still think is a good read
Ashleythetiger chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
good story so far

just isnt nanako soujis cousin?

cause doujimas his uncle?

tho if you meant it as when she calls him big brother/onnichan never mind

I may have misspelled the names tho

gonna read some more
Lemo chapter 32 . 3/11/2011
Awww wish there was a note in the summary I just read it all... Can I at least know who the teacher was meant to be and get a a general outline of what you had planned? Id really like to know how you were gonna end it.
MagnusRagnar chapter 32 . 3/6/2011
Aww man, I was looking forward to seeing how you worked this. Your story was absolutely amazing. The way you worked in Andy was perfect, and it felt like it could've really been in the game. Or maybe I'm just easily impressed. Probably both.

Still, I can understand life getting in the way and interest waining. I'm gettin' the same thing in reguards to A Fool Named Fortune due to how slow the story gets once December rolls around. And, considering I want to do a Persona 4 story connected to AFNF, I'd like to hear the ideas you had planned. I mean, if you really don't mind sharing them. It might help me out a little, and I'd appreciate it.

All that aside, good luck getting your life 'n stuff all sorted out. It's been a pleasure reading your epic story.
Astrih Konnash chapter 32 . 2/27/2011
*ow* sorry for you having RL issues (namely school / whatever) T_T

Take your time, and go for it! Hope you someday come back to .. and maybe, MAYBE you will be able to finish/change your fics or come with something new.

Good luck, and thanks!
eggmiester chapter 32 . 2/27/2011

...only joking reason that i don't post anything on fanfiction is because i have loads of homework to do as well, so i completly understand. i will miss ya, but you have a life, and it's not fair for me, or anyone on fanfiction, to ask to keep doing something you don't have the time for.

i don't know if this will make you feel better or not, but you are a great writer, and i'm not just saying that. andy is a superb OC, and didn't feel like a gary-sue or a self-insert. the dialogue between the characters was fun and very well written, and above all, i enjoyed reading this.

and i'm proud of ya, as well. you've improved so much as a writer in such little time. not to say that you were bad to begin with, but if you were to read the whole story from beggining to end, it's easy to see how much you've improved. really dude, i'm proud of ya, and it's sad, knowing you won't be writing again anytime soon.

regardless dude, hope everything works out for ya. and i hope that, if ya ever get the chance, that you'll try writin a bit of fanfiction again.

it's been a blast! good luck, and keep up the good work!

Flux Casey chapter 32 . 2/27/2011
Well that's really a shame. Reason 1 makes it entirely understandable though.

Two and three are a bit iffy. Two: if you think your ideas are bad, try to come up with better ones. The amount of times I've rewritten the final chapters of FEShadow in my head is frankly staggering. Maybe the story so far makes the conclusion unavoidable though so... Yeah. Three: I haven't actually played Persona 4 since November. There's a Youtube channel with all of the cutscenes on it. It's bloody lovely.

But if you're really that bogged down with real life then it would be wrong for me to convince you to keep going. Good luck with future endeavours. And PM me if you write something new. :P
Hishin Trueflame chapter 31 . 2/8/2011
nice seeing you back btw

i was thinking

Andy will need a ultimate Persona sooner or later rigth?

do you have something already or still dint choose one?
Flux Casey chapter 31 . 2/8/2011
The teacher stuff was a bit heavy-handed. Other than that it was pretty good.
Astrih Konnash chapter 31 . 2/7/2011
Cool, title change - btw, my Japanese is null, so dont worry about me trying to translate ; - and online translators sucks

Okumay-sensei dialogue always adds to the in-fic misteries - the (hilarious) cat appearance recalled me of what happpened to a friend (it envolved 2 guys playing Fatal Frame in a dark room and the cat walked in... what happened after is very predictable XD )

dang, there are too many small hooks you left in this chapter, making me eager for next chapters!

Astrih Konnash chapter 30 . 1/17/2011
A month out due to Christmas and New Year break is well-justified. And PS3 rulz (dont own one myself, too #$% expensive in Brazil)

chapter 30: the situation was... unsusual (btw, Im a gal, so I can tell the description was very well-done) ;

Overall, the chapter was very good!

Hishin Trueflame chapter 30 . 1/17/2011
duuuuuuuuuuuuuude your back i was waiting for a new chapter did you really tougth i would forget of this fic?
Flux Casey chapter 30 . 1/17/2011
Weird chapter. Also kind of squicky for reasons above and beyond the whole 'period' thing (which came right out of left-field, btw). Oh well.

... Ohhh that was an unpleasant mental image...