Reviews for Buddy
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Is it weird that I found that last bit just a little but hot? I think u should do more
jh126 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
OMG! You wrote this in August and I'm just reading it in October. I LOVED this! It was so perfect! I would love to have you continue this on, I can picture so many versions...One being Sam waking, wondering if he had dreamed it all, but then realizing his sheets smelled of her. Would he mention it to her? Will she mention it to him! I love it! I'd sure like to have you continue this! Please?
jahwong chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
please please continue this one. anxiously waiting the morning after story...especially from sam's pov. great job so far
Zanahoriabaila chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This one OUGHT to be continued. It's a crime to let us hanging there.
Roseau76 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Please update! Great story. I wonder if he will remember in the morning ir whether he was really that drunk?
katesari chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This one have a sequel? Because if it does, I wouldn't mind reading it! Really like this, Bye
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Thoughts? I'm supposed to retain any still? That was freaking awesome!
alex08 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
cudoz to a guy who is smashed and still manages to gives a girl the best sex shes ever hade. well done indeed :D
couchjummper88 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
this is great yo should do another one for this one
sloancharity chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
i loved it. it would be great if you continued writting this one, making it a chapter series. I cant wait to read more
kagz chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really like it! however it NEEDS A SEQUEL!
Rookie Blue Fan chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
more... more... more... continue this story to the next day, does he remember? doesn't he? could be a great story line!
sloancharity chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
loved it
roookiee chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
u shud make this a multi chap. i loved it! so good! :)
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
loved the ending lol keep going