Reviews for Where You Go, I Go
Cool
YoruichiGoddessOfFlash chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
Update please!
Ooooo chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
When nex chappy?! Me woves it!
Awsome chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
So how I would have done avatar the last airbender
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
This is beautiful and amazing and I love it! I beg you to continue it if you have the time and convenience.
Waywardneko chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
This is good, wish you would update it though...
brightshadowflame chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
This is really good, and well-written. I know it's probably unlikely, but please update soon! Don't give up!
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Once again, the dynamic between these two is great. I actually think her presence is helping in a way, but I'll have to wait until whether or not Zuko reveals his whole "sending an assassin after them" thing.

Please write more!
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is fantastic! Mai is just too funny when she's with Zuko. "... we'd have to tear your lungs out," had me stitches on the floor.

I love the dynamic these two have and I can't wait to see what else happens with Mai in the mix.
smiles811998 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Heyy! Umm, I really like this story, so can you update soon? I was kinda thinking about writing one like this, but I don't think it'll be half as good as yours . . . so yea. Please update!
draconabraxas chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This is really good! Keep on going!
demonfox910 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
okay, as weird as this is...i find nothing wrong with this story, beg you to continue because it's great, and on complete sleep-deprived impulse, suggest you put it up for adoption if you dont plan on continuing it because it rocks
IvySnowe chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Okay, this is hilarious. I love Zuko and Mai's interactions. More?
TRex5926 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Luvin this story. Im always looking for good fics that deal with what would happen if Mai had left with Zuko, this ones definately the best ive read so far! X3 I hope you're still writing this one and if u are I hope updated soon!
mj-hedwig13 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
YOU should definitely update and continue this :D pleeeeease!